Nicknames

"Ahaha! My sweet little girl is growing up so fast!" My mom said, "I remember the time I was head over heels with this one guy.. ohoho.."

"Aaaegughh mom!!!" I said just in shock from her response,

"Mm ok, Tsukasa and (Y/n).. Hmm I'll have to find out who he is and tease you guys... maybe draw some ship art" she smirked

"I-I- NO." I ran up my room and started squealing bloody murder- why?- because my mom and sister 'ship' me with Tsukasa- TSUKASA- . . Like- like no!

"I'd- I'd rather- I'd rather date a cat instead of him..." I groaned while I flopped on my bed. I felt my cheeks slightly heating up. Just the thought of him and me together got me feeling so embarrassed and awkward. And back to the pocky scene too... AUGH! I was awake almost the whole night until I fell asleep...

Tick...tock...

Tick...tock..

Tick...tock..

Tick...tock..

. . .

. .

.

Argh.. I woke up and was greeted with a wet 'kiss' from Mochi, "GaA- MocHi-" I was so sleepy for some reason.. well actually, it was probably because I was overthinking a shit ton last night. I picked up Mochi and placed her on the floor. I checked the clock and realized I slept in. Man... I went to the bathroom and got ready, I yawned. So friggin tired.. my eyes were practically glued shut. I then managed to wash my face and do all the things necessary. I then went downstairs. "Mornin..." I said groggily.

"Mm, Mornin- YOUR FACE-" She screeched, ouch..

"What's wrong with my face- Harsh much?-" I yawn

"No!- I'm for realz! Look!" She said, grabbing her phone, going to the camera app, and then showing me how I looked.

"HOLY CRAP- WHY IS MY FACE RED AS HELL?!" I said touching my face and feeling how hot it was.

"Are you sick or something?"Kumiko said with slight concern and confusion.

"Uhh well, I feel fine?-"

"You sure, sure?" She stated with wide eyes, "cus you look like you got smacked"

"Bru-"

I don't feel sick, but I don't feel completely fine. Maybe just allergies or something.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to sch-"

I cut her off, "Nu-huh! Even as much as I would wantttt to skip I can't! I have this project due and I have to talk things out with Minako!" I screeched, my voice cracking slightly.

She sighed, "Okay- but if you feel really bad please tell the teachers and come home- You know mom will get worried if she thinks its the... y'know.." She said, sighing.

"Yeah yeah I know- it's probably just one of those harmless side affects of anything... uh I better hurry up, schools going to start any second now." I tried to change the topic.

"Ah, yes. Here," she handed me my bento and a muffin. "Sorry but breakfast is a muffin today." She said scratching the back of her neck,

"Eh, I don't mind, oh by the way do we have pockys?" I questioned,