Star festival(?)

----------------------3 minutes ago//Tsukasa's  pov----------------------

"Hehe, too slow~" She giggled more,

"Meanie... Ichigo!" I said,

"Too bad Tsu~" She said, still giggling softly as she ran into the hallway.

Hmph... I ran a little faster then I heard a 'thump' and looked ahead. (Y/n) bumped into this tall looking guy... I was about to tackle her in another hug but something told me to not... so I hid behind the wall. I groaned a bit wanting to tackle her but was worried for her, is she alright? I was about to walk up to her and ask her if she was okay... but then I saw she was blushing.. No one can do that but me... no one. I was about to give the guy a piece of my mind but they started a conversation. Better wait this one out..

As I waited it seemed like their conversation ended because he walked away waving. I could hear what she was saying but it wasn't really loud, "What was that?!" She kind of screamed, "Deep breaths (Y/n)! Deep breaths... that was so embarrassing omg. wait where's Tsukasa?" She questioned looking around, "Maybe he's in class already??" She sighed and walked off. I sighed and got out of my hiding place, that boy better be ready for what's to come.

-----------------------(Y/n) pov-----------------------

I sighed and walked into the classroom, no Tsu... I then saw Minako on her desk talking to the girls from her group project. I sighed and walked up to my desk. As I was doing that Minako frowned slightly, and tried to excuse herself out of their conversation. I put my notebook on my desk, and took a seat.

Minako then came over as I inhaled, "Hey Minako.. Sorry about yesterday- I didn't mean to get upset at you, it isn't your fault you think that way. And I kept my promise... here." I said handing her the pockys.

She got off the desk she was sitting at."I'm also sorry (Y/n)...! I know it wasn't right of me to assume the worst of.. You know- 'him' I'm just cautious is all... I wouldn't forgive myself if something were to happen to you..." she whispered the 'him' part and had a melancholy tone to her voice.

"Minako..." I whisper softly, "awghh don't be sorry, It's okay, I'll find out the truth soon! I promise, until then.. I'll be a bit cautious around him-" I looked down to my hands that were on my lap, clutching onto my skirt. She grabbed my hands and put them up to where our faces met.

"Thank you.. (Y/n)" She said smiling brightly then hugged me. 'Thank you' I whispered into her ear, she nodded. The other two girls just looked at each other not knowing what was happening then just shrugged it off and walked to their desks.

Then as the class was about to start Tsu came walking in, took him long enough. I sigh to myself thinking about how I'll have to be cautious for Minako's state of mind. He's not a bad person.. he just needs interactions. I groan slightly feeling tired. I then looked over at him and realized how he looked kind of pissed off... he then walked to his desk without a word. He didn't turn to even look at me- he'd at least smile or something at me to tease me but this time he didn't... how peculiar. Did I do something wrong? Was I too fast for him?? Nah- that's not it. I then realized Amane wasn't at school today, wow I was slow at just realizing that- Maybe he's sick? Maybe that's why Tsu is sad? Nah... he would have looked sad when we were 'walking' to school or at least said something about it.

I thought, then the teacher walked in, "Okay class, turns out we only have up to a month or so to finish the project... so today you all will just spend the class time working on your booths. Sounds like a plan?" Everyone nodded then went to their group. I was hesitant to walk up to Tsu but that didn't last long. As I was about to walk up to him the teacher started talking, "Okay class, I'll be right back. I have some business to attend to." No one really paid much attention and neither did I.