Begins◉‿◉

January 01, 2001

The atmosphere is smokey.It has always the same in his heart so anbrisky. Living alone makes him disambiguous ,no regrettably he continuing loving his lonesome. Though he has everything but nothing. At the same time some little pieces of happiness but there's no enjoyment. But it's not like he is depressed. He likes that. He is not unhappy. He has his favorites to do.

Dark, burnt quiescent home . quietness everywhere even here live only two figure. Though it supposed to be one , only one figure in this half burnt house ,he's him..but a kind of coercion, he has to take a helper with him. Him who? He is An Chil Hyun. It's sounds like Korean name but he's not living in Korea! He is half Korean and half Bangali. Bangali? How could he be Bangali you can think. Yes , it is fortunately, he is also a Bangali.

His father is a Korean and Mom was Bangladeshi. Though he was born in Korea but after 12years old, he came up with his family and was living happily until he went through a big unfortunate moment.

Many times his father requests him to go with him in a landlord's house. Yes, he is a big landlord's descendant. His mother was a landlord's daughter after her death his father became the owner of this assets. He can go back to Korea but he loves his wife much, also he can't go without his one and only son who is willing to living on that burnt peaceful house all alone. He can't urge his son.

Chilhyun loves the hissing sound of wind ,the coldest temperature and dank misty vibes of today's atmosphere. He slowly running the wheelchair where he is sitting while pushing it nearby a river bank seeing glamorous currents. Thinking about his mother. He loves his mother. Every single moments he spent with her is like now a sweet Dreamland where he spent much sweet times back then. Just drops of tears can describes his face right now. Finished sobbing, he perceptives that he should go to his room , His only left loving things he does with actual ease .
'High five of teenager'!

He had spend much time in Korea ,his babyhood went much happier in Korea as he likes Korean musics and culture so well. Like that he is a fan of H.O.T south Korean boy band. Not ordinary fan, he knows H.O.T from the debut of this boygroup since 1996 . Actually his cousin Kangta , the main vocalist of this group debuted along with the rest of four members. It's not like he is loving this group music because of his cousin exists in the group ,there's signification reasons behind loving this music band. He is filled with their musics, vocals. It's a path to Forgets the pain of losing his mother , it's like alternative happiness .

Surprisingly, The fact that Kangta and Chillhyun are the same look a like. Not a single differents. Identic similarity with The idol Kangta. Kangta often comes to visit him. He often offers him to show himself on the media that he is look a like with his cousin brother. But he always refuses, always prefers to hide himself from everything. He just wishes him good for his bright career.

He slowly running his own wheelchair towards his house. Arriving at the yard of his house ,The maid name Jahir rushed to him.

He starts to talking with him in Bangla.

"Where were you,younger Sir?" He said as he pushing the wheelchair towards inside of the house.

"Just having some fresh air..." Finally he entered in the living room.

"Please sit, I am arranging your lunch, youngSir."

He blandly stare at him then replied

"Don't need now... I'm going my room. I'll tell you to serve later."

He slowly running his wheelchair to his room.

He can't understands Chillhyun. Though he was seeing him since his childhood but still he has changed a lot .

He widened the curtain ,the ray of sunlight emitted by angular . He went close to his C/D player while he took the
'Outside Castle' C/D of H.O.T giving a little glimpse of him.

He then started to playing it and first song he played is'Outside Castle'

'Outside Castle'

He was melting by listening every single words of this song also the rhythm and the musics sucks his mind so well. It goes so well with his life also his type. He remembering the happy days with his family specially his mother. When he could walk, could run,could play around ,could dance and could do anything by himself . When he was not a physically handicapped by an accident.

Tears must drops from his cheeks while listening this unbearable music also looking at his lost one leg. But he mustn't feel pathetic because he tried to save his mother eventually he failed but he at least tried once. That's all his solaces.

'I'm looking at everything in this world with long darkness'

'I, who is different from you in everything like that, every day I am tired of struggling in my heart'

He's membling the song with the music while realizing it's relatable with him.

Meanwhile the maid seeing him from the door , as he understands

"He won't eat today ...he seems, he had gone in the thoughts of world. I should leave this brat alone." He went .Noticeably being distracts.

While playing musics he takes a notebook started to writing a note ,

'Every one should learn how to memorize his pasts when he thinks he is blessed with all. Nor he would fall down one day.'

- 칠현

To be continue...

[If you like it ,you should let me know by vote( ◜‿◝ )♡]