𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥❓

omg guess who didn't keep their promise of a consistent updating schedule!!!!

me.

sorry abt that besties

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so the train finally arrived in hyogo after 11 hours, meaning it was currently 8:30 pm.

well, it was really 8:33 pm, but let me have my moment.

anyways, y/n bid tendou a farewell and watched him take his leave from the train station.

meanwhile, y/n sat on a bench and wondered what to do.

she had forgotten to ask suna to meet her at the station, so she was kind of just stranded there until she figures out something to do.

she should probably still text suna though.

it isn't too late, is it?

nope.

and so, our lovely ᵉʷ y/n decided to text our beloved suna rin.

8:34 pm

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❤️
hey bestie...

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀😳
girl why the '...'

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❤️
so uhhh
im kinda at the train station rn
and i might need you to pick me up

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀😳
oh
well fuck
im busy rn

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❤️
are you shitting my dick

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀😳
yeah lol
i'll be there in 10 minutes

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❤️
thank fucking god
ight see u soon bestie

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀😳
mhm

now that y/n has a 'ride', all she needs to do is wait for suna's slow ass to hurry the fuck up and get to the train station.

there are currently some drunk men wandering around it, and y/n is starting to feel a tiny little bit uncomfortable.

the e/c eyed girl remains seated on the bench as she checks the time every 10 seconds.

she's getting a little jittery because,,, you know,,, she's fucking terrified of being out alone at night.

thankfully, after 10 minuted which felt like 10 hours, suna finally arrived to pick up the girl.

suna notices the girl sitting on the bench with her head down, and decides to walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder because he totally won't scare her.

"y/-" suna gets cut off as he feels a sharp pain bloom on the right side of his face. "OW FUCK-"

"oh my fucking fuck suna i am so sorry-" y/n stands up and she immediately takes suna's face into her hands, examining the red mark that is now spread across the right side of his face. "you scared the shit out of me."

"where the fuck did you learn to hit like that" suna looks at y/n, scared yet intrigued.

"uhh i guess i just taught myself, but holy shit are you okay?" y/n dismisses the taller males' question.

"yeah i'm fine... i think." suna said as he removed y/n's hands from his cheeks and started rubbing his right one softly. (don't take this the wrong way pls)

"what a way to meet someone, huh?" y/n let out a small chuckle as she looked down and started fidgeting with her fingers.

"eh, don't worry about it" suna also let out a chuckle as he slight smiled.

they stood there for a solid 2 minutes while being surrounded by awkward silence (kkamagwi jinaga).

finally, y/n broke the silence and started talking.

"so how about we go get ingredients for brownies because i am hungry as FUCK" she said as she clapped her hands together and looked up at suna.

"perfect idea m'lady." suna crossed his arms and nodded his head withh a smile on his face.

y/n started walking ahead, but stopped in her tracks and spun back around on her heels to face suna.

"so... you might need to lead me to a store because i really don't know where anything in this area is, considering how i've never actually been here before.." y/n scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"i figured as much. c'mon, i'll lead you there." suna agve y/n a quick smile before grabbing her hand and walking in front of her.

so now our precious ᵉʷ y/n and suna are on their way to a store to hopegully find the right ingredients for a brownie recipe.

after a few minutes, they finally arrive at the store and make their way inside.

"so what exactly do we need?" suna asked, unsure of what to get.

"well we need butter, coco powder, caster sugar... whatever the fuck that is, vanilla extract, espresso, eggs, all purpose flour, bread flour, baking powder, and salt." y/n spoke as she read a recipe off her phone.

"that sounds complicated. can't we just make pre-baked brownies?" suna complained.

"no. fuck that. we're doing this either way. either you help, or you don't get to eat any." y/n stated as she grabbed some butter from the shelf and placed it into the basket.

"fine, fine." suna put his hands in the air and sighed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my toes are so cold right now like wtf

anyways, a short lil chapter for y'all

longer one coming sometime this week (i promise!)

*!PROOFREAD BUT PROBABLY NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE I'M TIRED!*