𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕠𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣🎢

i'm a menace <3
—————————————————————

"Y/N!"

y/n's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up, examining her surroundings.

why is she still at suna's house? didn't they get into a fight? didn't she leave?

"w-what the fuck..." y/n stuttered.

"you okay? sounded like you had a pretty bad dream." suna stated, patting y/n's back while she tried to catch her breath.

"h-holy s-shit..." y/n said between pants, realizing the entire fight was just a dream.

"yeah so judging by the tears currently running down your face, the dream was awful." suna rubbed y/n's back, still trying to help her calm down.

"really now? I couldn't tell." y/n said to suna in a sarcastic manner.

"sheesh. my bad. anyways, wanna talk about it?" suna offered, pulling y/n into a hug and placing a chaste kiss on her head.

"maybe after I calm down...can we cuddle for a bit?" suna nodded his head and pulled y/n into his arms, leaning back into the couch.

a couple minutes later - after y/n stopped crying, she sat up and took a deep breath.

"you ready to explain now?" asked suna.

"uhm.. yeah... but first, what the fuck happened?" y/n questioned; rubbing her temples.

"what do you mean by that?" y/n sighed before explaining.

"like... how do I say this... what happened after we finished the movie?" y/n made a little 'o' face.

"right, that. okay so basically we cried, but you cried yourself to sleep. I didn't think much of it and just thought you were tired, so I got up and started getting ready for bed, but you started yelling some stuff, so I came to check on you, and you were still sleeping, so I woke you up." suna stated.

"holy shit i'm so sorry you had to witness that." y/n said, covering her face in embarrassment.

"hey, it's fine. everyone has nightmares." suna pat the girls' back. "now do you wanna explain the dream?"

y/n removed her hands from her face and nodded.

"basically, me and you got into a HUGE fight, like swearing, name calling, all that good good, and I left the house. I don't know what happened after that because you woke me up. by the way, thanks for that."

suna's eyes widened comically. "did we really get into a huge fight?"

"no not in real life. just in the dream. it got pretty violent, not gonna lie." y/n cringed at the thought of her dream.

"holy shit- okay well just so you know, I would NEVER call you any bad names... unless you absolutely deserve it, which probably will be never." suna mentioned.

y/n let out a sigh of relief and placed a hand over her chest.

"thank god, I was about to cry again." y/n laughed.

"if you cry again, then you're gonna make me cry. like I can't stand seeing you go through that again. it genuinely scared me." suna said as he sat back into the couch.

"ugh now my face burns. all because of the tears." y/n complained, fanning her face to try and cool herself down.

"listen, how about you freshen up, take a shower, then we can sleep in my bed together and cuddle. how does that sound?" suna asked, once again running the girls' back.

"you know what? that sounds great. i'm gonna do that." y/n agreed. "now where's the washroom?"

"down the hall to the left." suna said. "i'll wait for you in my room, which is just across the hall."

20 MINUTES LATER

"holy hell that felt refreshing." y/n said to herself.

she made her way into suna's bedroom and plopped herself on his bed, right beside him.

"come here you~" suna said as he pulled y/n against his chest.

"something about you makes me feel safe." suna hummed.

"vice versa, y/n." suna said as he placed another chaste kiss to the girls' head. "now I think you should get some rest. you need sleep. good night love."

"g'night rin."
———————————————————————

yasssss slayyyyyyy

i wanna say y'all didn't see this coming, but i bet you some of you did lol

anyways, a chapter, as i promised <3

love ya ;)