𝕓𝕒𝕕𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕒 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤 + 𝕠𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕨𝕒🌝

swag swag (filler chapter ig)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as y/n's classes ended, she decided to head over to the gym to talk about the manager's postition further with yachi and kiyoko.

she was walking in silence until a certain someone jumped on her back and made her face plant into ground.

that certain someone was none other than hinata shoyo himself.

"oof" y/n said as she landed on the ground; hinata falling with her.

"HI Y/N!!!" hinata screamed in y/n's ear, making her flinch.

"FUCKING HELL- oh it's just you. could ya maybe get off of me?" the h/c haired girl said to the orange haired boy who was still laying on her.

"oh sorry-" hinata jumped off of y/n and helped her up.

y/n pat her skirt, cleaning the dust off of it. (the karasuno uniform has a skirt, so that's why i said skirt.)

when she was done that, she turned to look at hinata, who just so happened to be with tsuki, yams, and toebeeyo.

"hey shawtysssssssss" y/n made the fuckboy face and pointed finger guns in their direction.

kageyama and tsuki stood there like 🧍‍♂️, while yammie tried return the actions, and hinata just made finger guns back.

"lol okay lets go to the gym now." y/n laughed as she turned around and started walking towards the gym.

hinata, kageyama, tsukishima, and yamaguchi followed behind her shortly after.

when they arrived near the gym, hinata and kageyama started racing to see who could get ready the fastest, while tsukishima and yamaguchi were taking their time getting ready.

y/n laughed a little once again, then proceeded to walk over to where kiyoko and yachi were standing.

"so what is it we need to talk about?" y/n asked the two girls standing in front of her.

"so, we actually have a practice match with nekoma in 2 days." kiyoko said to y/n.

"nekoma... oh shit- kenma and kuroo, right?" the e/c eyed girl asked with a smile on her face.

"i don't know their names, but i'm pretty sure you're correct." kiyoko smiled when she saw y/n smiling.

"fuck yeah" y/n did her lil dancey dance💃🕺.

literally out of fucking no where, noya comes out and yells "IF I HAD TO KILL MY HOMIE I'LL BE DEVESTATED, BUT I'LL DO IT. UP THE TOOLIE".

y/n, already knowing what comes next, yelled back "BANG WIT EM FUCK THE GLOCK, BUT I'LL USE IT" 

daichi looked at the two and sighed.

it was a loud mf sigh.

suga came up to y/n, placed his hand on her lower back, scaring the fucking shit out of her, but then asked "the fuck was that?"

y/n let out a sigh of relief when she realized it was only suga, then said "lmao just bestie things"

the e/c eyed girl turned her attention towards kiyoko and yachi once again.

"is that all i need to know for now?" y/n asked the girls.

"for now, yes." yachi and kiyoko smiled at y/n, who returned the favour.

just as y/n was about to speak to suga, coach ukai caught everyone's attention and asked them to sit in front of him.

the boys did as they were told, while y/n, yachi, and kiyoko stood slightly behind takeda and ukai.