𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕛𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟😨

pls forget about the ice cream they had i didn't want to include it. pretend they ate it

the title has been stuck in my head for days.
————————————————————

6:10 pm

"now... tell me your problems. i'm all ears." y/n leaned back into the bed.

"well you basically already know everything there is to know..." daichi sighed and put his head in his hands.

"okay well is there anything else i should know?" y/n asked as she put a hand on daichi's back to /hopefully/ calm him down.

"i suppose there is one last thing..." daichi looked hesitant to say it, but y/n did her best to encourage him.

"me and suga were... friends with benefits... for about a year and a half." daichi said, causing y/n to choke on her spit.

"what?! are you fucking serious?!" y/n looked like she had just seen a ghost, to which daichi just laughed.

"im just messing with you. although, that would've been nice." daichi said, chuckling at y/n's reaction.

"now is not the time for me to hear about your fantasies. im here to talk business. give me the deets." y/n said, putting on a more 'serious' look.

"like i said before, theres nothing else i have to say." daichi put his hands up beside his head.

"ugh fuck you," y/n continued. "i honestly thought you'd have more to say. now im kinda at a loss for words"

daichi simply shrugged, picking up his phone to look at it. y/n /attempted/ to look over at it, but failed, as daichi put his phone back down. 

"why'd you do that?" y/n asked, making daichi confused. "do what?"

"pick up your phone then put it back down. are you expecting a text or something?" daichi still looked confused, but nonetheless tried to give an answer.

daichi simply sighed, "well actually... i texted suga about my feelings for him..."

y/n's jaw dropped.

daichi fucking what?

"are you being fucking serious right now? you're not kidding again are you? this isnt something to joke ahout sawamura daichi."

"well? what was i supposed to do? not tell him my feelings?" daichi seemed like he was getting pissed, but y/n was equally as angry.

"uh yeah fucking obviously. that was the whole reason i came here. to help you sort out your shit because you were too busy fucking sobbing over the so called "love of your life" that you couldn't even seem to actually confess to. you act like he cheated on you or something, when in reality, he never fucking knew about your feelings in the first place. you're a stubborn man, sawamura. I'm not going to sit here and comfort you if you cant seem to actually want to sort things out."

daichi just sat there, shocked at y/n's sudden outburst. did she really just say all that?

"what about when you said you thought their relationship was a ploy? was that just something you said to comfort me as well?" daichi asked, tears brimming in his eyes.

y/n took a deep breath to calm herself down, then spoke. "no, that was something i truly believe."

"I'm having a hard time trusting you now. can I really believe that?" daichi asked, tears running down his cheeks from sadness and frustration.

"ugh fuck okay you know what? i'm sorry for the outburst, but you shouldn't have texted him about your feelings. you're gonna regret it. you should've just let me help you first." y/n put her head in her hands.

"why are you so eager to help me? i'm literally older than you, yet you act like i'm your child. i don't need your help." daichi said as he choked back more tears.

"you don't need my help? really? okay fine. good luck with your problem. hope you recover."

with that said, y/n left the house.
——————————————————————

mmmm sorry bout this (lawl not rly get fucked)

next chapter will hopefully be better🙏🙏🙏

*NOT PROOFREAD*