Introduction

Nicki Minaj.

I scattered past the people and paparazzi in annoyance. But I didn't let them see that I was annoyed, so I let out a fake smile and waved to some of the fans. I could feel some people trying to touch up on my ass, I need more bodyguards. I sighed in relief as I finally made it to my ride. I struggled as I got into he car, it's hard moving in this big ass heels. Wish my bodyguards where gentlemen's and actually helped a lady out. But of course not. Like their asses don't get paid enough. The only reason I fake smiles is because people already give enough negativity. I know I can be a rude bitch, I have admitted that shit in my raps. But if I don't fuck with you, I ain't gonna be nice with you. I only smile to my fans, because they have supported me so much. I ain't gonna be rude with them, unless some of them get out of line.

I stopped worrying about the hate as I just relaxed in my seat. I rode in comfortable silence until the car came to a stop. I waited for a while until the bodyguard opened up the door, surprisingly there was no one outside for once. I made my way out of the car and into the building, instantly getting directed to the office. I have a meeting with my mangers, as I'm giving them a complaint. I said 'hello' to a few people, until I finally reached the room. I walked in making everyone's eyes turn to me. I sat down in the spare seat, sitting up straight on it.

"Late as usual Miss Minaj." My manger spoke with a hint of annoyance.

"I don't give a fuck if I was late." I quoted my new single lyrics.

"So, let's get to it. What is the big problem?" My manger spoke.

"The lack of protection I have. I'm a worldwide phenomenon, I need more than two bodyguards." I spoke sassly.

"If that is your wish, I will find you a new one." My manger sighed.

"A good one too. A respectful, well mannered one. Is that too much to ask for?"

"Of course not Miss Minaj."

"That will be all then." I smirked as I got up from my seat.

I left the room without saying another word. I made my way back outside with my bodyguards by my side, they helped me into the car this time. I guess they heard me complaining, and their asses worried about getting fired. My tour is starting in a week, I'm going to need good bodyguards. Because people gonna be constantly in my face, more than usual. And if I get fucked up, it's all their asses faults.

Christopher Maurice Brown.

"Please?" He begged again, is he ever gonna give up?

"Aight, aight. I'll be Nicki's bodyguard for a month, but that's it until she finds someone else." I finally agreed.

"Thank you, thank you." Nicki's manger said happily.

"It coo'." I lied.

"A car will be at yours at 8, then it will take you to LA."

"Yeah, see ya." I sighed.

He said bye then the phone shortly disconnected. I chucked my phone on the couch next to me. I didn't want to be Nicki's bodyguard, I heard she a massive diva. Some of my old bodyguard homies worked with her for a while, until they quit. They told me some things about her, they said she can be rude or hella nice. I just hope she is alright, and it was all rumors. Her manger kept asking me, as they wanted to find someone really good to protect Nicki. She a lady, so I'm going to respect and protect her, doesn't mean I got to like her in the inside.

I ran my hands over my face before picking up my phone again. I opened up my Instagram app and went onto Nicki's account. Check her out real quick. I scanned through her Instagram photos just to see loads of pictures of her with her body on show. How she think she gonna get respect, when it looks like she don't even respect herself? Nicki got a perfect body but nobody else gotta know. Just her and her future man. Maybe I'm just a little too old fashioned. This is the 21st century, all everyone cares about is the big booty. I ain't even gonna trip, I love that shit. I wouldn't mind Nicki's ass twerking on me. But I couldn't have my girl doing shit like that. If you a hoe, be a hoe. But if my girl was showing all her shit out for guys to perv on, that would be a no no. I gotta have a girl who's only going to show that shit to me. But Nicki, is just gonna be Nicki, I ain't gonna stop that. She ain't my girl.

I closed up my Instagram, and locked my phone. I stretched my arms out then forced myself to get up. I'm flying from Virginia to LA tomorrow, I got to be travelling with Nicki for a month. I ran up my stairs until I reached the second floor. I went to the bathroom quick, quickly brushing my teeth before I go to bed. After that I went into my room, setting my alarm clock for 6am. I'll pack my stuff tomorrow, it's too late to be doing it now, and I literally can't be assed anyways. I turned off the bedroom light then got into bed. I placed my phone onto charge next to me, then rolled over getting comfy under the sheets, I soon fell asleep.

__________________________

NEW STORY! This is just the introduction, it will get better.
Also, I would like to say this is a STORY, made up shit. So, no shade to anyone. All the disses being thrown are just for this story, doesn't mean that I mean it in real life.
Please vote & comment and let me know if I should continue this story, thank you!