Chapter 8

Few weeks later

I was making dinner when all of the sudden I hear the door slammed so hard and I went to check who it was, i walked to the front door and see Christian looked frustrated and angry I said "are you okay love?" He said "leave me alone." After he said that he walked away and I standed for a few minutes and went to the the bedroom and grabbed my purse and my keys and went to the front door to grab my jacket and shoes and I opened the front door and slammed it and went to my car. I got to my car and opened it and closed it and started the ignition and drove off.

Once I was driving I grabbed my phone from my purse and dialed neve's number and waited for her to answer. Neve answered the phone and she said "hey willow what's up," I said "can I come over," she said "sure do you know my address," I said "yeah, ill be there in a bit," she said "okay can't wait to see you." I hanged up the phone and put it back in my purse and started driving to Neve's place.

30 minutes later

I got to neve's place and parked my car and shut the ignition off and grabbed my purse and opened the door and closed it and started walking to neve's door and saw neve on the couch. I got to the door and opened it and neve came to the front door and I hugged her and I said "hey," she said "how are you," I said "Im not alright," she said "what happened," I said "it's about christian, he didn't have a good day," she said "let me guess he put his anger on you," I said "yep." We both walked to the couch and she said "hey you want to go to a party." My eyes lit as she said that and I said "yes, I need a break," she said "okay let go get ready, will leave in a hour." she grabbed my arm and we both started running upstairs and i said "I don't a outfit to wear to the party," she said "don't worry I got the outfit for you to wear." We got to the bedroom and neve leaded me to her closet. Soon as we got there neve started picking out clothes for us and she said "hear you go wills. She chuckled well she give me the clothes to wear and i said "is that my little nickname you gonna call me," she said "yes, now go and get ready." Neve leaded me to bathroom and closed the door and I started taking off the clothes I was wearing.

Makeup and hair

Outfit