Chapter 6

A couple days later

I was at a photo shoot and Christian was gone to meet his manger for a meeting. I was posing and the photographer was shouting at everyone. The makeup artist was doing my makeup and I was sitting on the chair for my next photo shot and I see my agent coming in the trailer and she said "hey willow." I waved at her and she said "so how's the shooting going willow," I said "its really good." She said "that's good, so I just a call from the director for that movie your gonna be in and he said that he wants to have dinner with you, to talk about your role and stuff tomorrow nigh, and before I forget Christians manger just called me and he wants you to be in a movie with Christian, and that's all." I said "wow I can't believe that I'm gonna be in two movies," she said "it's great willow your really turning into an actress and a model," I nodded at her and she said "well I should let you to it then I just want to give the good new," I said "thank you mrs. Bender," she said "your welcome call me Diana." I nodded at her and she waved and i smiled.

1 hour later

Finally I was done with my makeup and my hair. My hair was done with curly waves and the artist just did a natural look. I got up from my seat and said "thank you, what is your name ," he said "Jake." I nodded at him and went out of the trailer to change my clothes. I went walking to the set and find my wardrobe and saw a women coming and she said "hey willow I'm Andy and I'm here to help you with your wardrobe," I said "it's pleasure to meet you Andy." Andy picked out my outfit of what was my next shoot, Andy give me the outfit and i went straight to the curtain and started taking off the clothes I was wearing before

" Andy picked out my outfit of what was my next shoot, Andy give me the outfit and i went straight to the curtain and started taking off the clothes I was wearing before

After I was done putting for dress on I called for Andy and she came in and I said "can you zipper it up for me

After I was done putting for dress on I called for Andy and she came in and I said "can you zipper it up for me." Andy zippered it up and I said "thank you Andy," she said "my pleasure." We both walked out of the wardrobe and we both went to the set and i said "how do I look Andy," she said "you look so beautiful willow." Soon as we were at the set the photographer said "okay let's get started." I went to my position and started posing and the photographer started taking photos.

5 hours later

I was done the photo shooting and everyone said I did good today even the photographer said that to me and I had my normal clothes on and waved goodbye to everyone and grabbed my phone from my purse and started dialling Christians number and waited for a few minutes for him to pick up. Finally a few minutes he said "hello darling are you okay?" I said "yes I'm okay love I just need you to come pick at photo shoot studio," he said "okay I'll be there in a few darling," I said "okay I love you." I hanged up the phone went to find a spot to sit and wait for Christian to come.

1 hour later

It was beginning to start getting dark out and I was still waiting for Christian and finally I saw him and he stopped the vehicle and I opened the door and closed it and Christian said "I'm so sorry love it was traffic hour." He came closed to me and kissed me and I let him kiss me and I said "that's okay darling you don't need to be sorry okay," I kissed him deeply again and he said "went to get something to eat babe," I said "yes please, I'm starving badly." He started chuckling and I punched him on the arm a bit and he said "ow." I smirked at him and he started drove.

Few minutes later

Christian finally found a spot to eat and he parked the vehicle and we both got out of the car and headed into the restaurant and we find a table to seat and we went straight there and sat down and waited for a waitress to come. Soon as a waitress came she said "welcome to Joe's Diner what can I get for you to drink," Christian said "two Pepsi," she said "okay here are the menus all bring your drinks." She dropped the menus on the table and left and we both grabbed our menu and i said "what are you gonna order love," he said "probably a burger with fries, what about you," I said "I'm having a snail nacho platter." He smirked at me and I said "my agent came at my photo shoot and said I'm gonna be in a movie with you, is that true," he said "yes that is true darling," I said "no way what's it gonna be about," he said "it's gonna be a comedy and action," I said "that's great I can't wait," he said "me too darling." The waitress came with our drinks and put them on the table and she said "are you ready," i Said "all have a small nacho platter but with no salsa and lots of sour cream and everything on it," she said "okay got it, what you sir," he said "All have a bacon cheese burger with fries and that all," she said "okay I'll have your menus please." We both passed our menus to the waitress and she left. I said "I love you." He said " I love too." I went to the middle of the table and kissed Christian deeply for a few and we both stopped and I grabbed a napkin and a pen out of my purse and I said "want to play x and o's with me," he said "sure." We played X and O's for a bit and I kept winning and Christian started getting frustrated and he said "why do I keep losing," I said "cause I'm so good at it," he said "okay I'm done." I pushed the napkin away and put the pen away and Christian said "I never asked you when your birthday was?" I said " my birthday is October, 26, 1970 what about you," he said "my birthday is august, 18, 1969." He smirked at me and I said "so your birthday is next months will have to do something fun," he said "yeah sure." We both kept talking more and more.
Then the waitress came with our food and put on the table and I said "thank you," she said "your welcome enjoy your meal you two." We both nodded at her and she left and we started eating.

1 hour later

We were done our meal and i payed and we both got up from our seats and headed out the door the vehicle and I got in the car and shut it and turned the ignition on and waited for Christian. He opens the door and and closed it and started driving and I rested my eyes for a bit and Christian started holding my hand and kissed it.

Thank you guys for reading this chapter hope you liked it. Thxs 💖💖💖💖💖💖