Chapter 3

Few months later

Me and Christian have been dating for about 4 months and it's been great. A few weeks ago Christian finally said I should move in with him and I said yes to him and we both kissed and after that I got all my stuff into box's and Christian put all the box's into the car and once we were at Christian's place we got all the box's in the house. As soon as we got all the box's into the house. I unpack all my stuff and Christian helped with that. And after we were down unpacking all my stuff.

Christian said "want to get some supper," I said "sure." So Christian called our order and said "we're have pizza,if that's okay," I said "sure, I like pizza." Soon as we were waiting for the pizza we I came close to Christian and kissed him and we both deeply kissed each other. We both moved to the couch and christian was on top of me and I started to unbuttoning his shirt and he was unbuttoning my shirt and I unbuttoning my pants and slid it down and Christian took off his pants and all I can see is his briefs and I started taking off my bra and underwear and I was totally naked and I started kissing Christian to his lips down to his neck and Christian started taking off his briefs and he put himself inside me and started thrusting slowly and I was moaning and he kiss my neck up to my lips and he starts thrusted more hard and we both started moaning more and kissing each other in different place and I said "I'm almost there Christian," he says "I love you," I say "I love too Christian." As I said that I felt that feeling as I ever have again and I feel Christian's liquid going inside and he's laying on me for a few minutes and I we both heard the door bell rang and started getting off each other and we both start putting our clothes on. And soon as we started cleaning ourselves and Christian went to the door and opened it and saw the pizza delivery and give the person money and grabbed the pizza and came back and put the pizza on the table and opened it and came close to him and sat down and we started eating and laughing at each other.

After we were down eating and the box was full I got up and grabbed the box and threw it the trash and went to Christian and sat on him and started kissing his lips passionately and got off him and I said "we need some groceries." Christian nodded and he got up and we both started grabbing our stuff that we needed and we both headed to the garage and we both got in the car and Christian started the ignition and we were off.

Couple minutes later. Christian find a spot to park and we got out of the car and it was so hot outside and I was holding Christian hands and we started jogging to the store. Soon as we got in the grocery store I grabbed a cart and we to so many isles and grabbed the stuff that we needed and Christian pulls the cart I come close to him and kiss him on the cheek and he started smirking at me and I said "I love you," he said "I love you too." Soon as we were done shopping there was paparazzi coming and we both started to hurry up and payed for the stuff and we both grabbed the grocery bags and we both got out of the store and started jogging to the vehicle and the paparazzi is our way and start taking photos of us. Then they start asking us questions and we both just ignore them and Christian helps me with door and he starts shouting at the paparazzi to get out of our way and I get in the car and I start the ignition for Christian and he gets in and starts driving.

We got home and got the groceries into the house and put them in the kitchen. Soon as I was done with the groceries I went to go find Christian and found in his office talking to someone and went close to him and kissed him on the cheek. After he was done talking to the phone and he said "we got to go to a movie premier tomorrow night, want to come with me," I said "okay, sure." And then he got up and kissed me on the lips deeply and we both went into the bedroom and went to sleep.

Hey every one sorry I took long and I had readers block but managed to finish this chapter so I hope you like , and Im sorry about my spelling I tried my best. And I'll try to make the next chapter a little more longer too. Thank you
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖