The first we met

April, 15, 1991

Your POV:

I was walking down the streets of New York. Trying to find a coffee shop to get breakfast at. Finally a few blocks of walking I find a coffee place and soon as I was there I opened the door. And I see a handsome man in the line waiting to order. I get behind him so I could too. Few minutes later the handsome man was staring at me while I was deciding what I wanted to order, so I let him stare at me for few more minutes.

"excuse me my eyes are up here"

"sorry miss it's just I've never seen a beautiful girl like you."

I giggled at his compliment.

I ordered what I wanted to eat after that I waited for my food and I saw the handsome man still staring at me while he was having his coffee and I give him a smile, then I heard my name get called and I grabbed my stuff that I ordered and went walking to where the handsome man was sitting.

"is this sit taken"

"no.

I pushed the chair to the side and sat on it, I then put my food on the table and started open it.

"what's your name"

"it's willow Carter, what about you"

"I'm Christian slater."

We then started talking about our life and he said that he was an actor and in a movie called heathers and I said I was model and we were there for a hours talking on till it was 5 p.m.

"I should probably go it's getting late"

"okay, but can I drive home if that's okay."

I nodded at him a yes, and we both got up from our seats and started going to the door and Christian opened the door for me.

"thank you"

"your welcome."

Christian started leading me to his car and while we were walking I started holding his hand and he started smiling while I was holding his hand. Christian then spotted his vehicle, he started jogging to his car and opened the door to start the ignition then I started seeing people taking pictures of us and started walking more faster to get to the car and soon as I got to the car.

I opened the door and got in and buckled my seat.

"those must be the paparazzi"

"yeah they are, I should probably take you to my place instead"

"that's a good idea".

Christian started pulling out of the parking lot as well as honking the horn for the paparazzi to get out of the way, but they were still taking a photos. Soon after that Christian started backing up and took the other way and the paparazzi started and running then we were on the road and it took us about couple minutes to Christians place.

He parked his car in the garage then he turned off the ignition and we both opened our doors and got out and went inside

"this place is gorgeous"

"thanks."

We then both went to the kitchen and Christian got me a water bottle from the fridge and pass it over.

"so what kind movies are you in?"

"I'll show you."

Christian leaded me in to a room.

"here is my office, and here are the poster that show the movies I have been in"

"oh my gosh, this is so cool"

"I know it's pretty cool."

I started looking around his office and it was so amazing. After that Christian leaded me too the living room and we both sat on the couch.

"can i tell you something"

"okay"

"I know we just just met but I like you."

Soon as he said that I was shocked, we had just met and now he likes me. A few minutes was silent and I thinking so much of what should I say.

"I like you too"

Soon as I told him that he smiled and came close to me and kissed me and I kiss him back passionately and his body came closer to my body and he started kissing me to my lips down to my neck and I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"are you sure."

I nodded at him and he was holding my hand and we both got off the couch and he started leading me to his room. Soon as we were both in the room Christian closed the and we both started unbuttoning our clothes and soon as we were naked. Christian came close to me and both started kissing passionately and Christian pushed us onto the bed.

Christian then started kissing my lips and down to my breast and he took off his briefs off and I see his dick and he puts it inside me and I started screaming of the pain and he started thrusting hard and we both started moan loud. Christian started thrusting more hard and more I was moaning the more painful it.

"I'm gonna cum Christian"

"yes darling."

Me and Christian both moaned louder than we have ever had for a few minutes and once we were done Christian fell on me.

"how was that?"

"That was perfect"

We both started laughing at each other. After a few minutes later Christian got up and put his briefs on him and climbed in the bed and started cuddling me and we both started falling asleep.