Chapter 5

Me and Christian were still kiss passionately and deeply for a few minutes and we both heard someone honking on the horn i said "who is that," he said "that most be the limousine," I said "oh, well we go if we don't want to be late," he said "well finish this little make out session when we get home." I nodded at him and Christian started chuckling about it and I punched him on the arm a bit and we both started heading to the door and Christian open it for me and I closed it and locked it and we walked to the limousine and saw guy open the door and we both said "thank." And got in and Christian closed the door and I went to him and sat on his lap and started kissing him roughly and Christian started kissing my lips down to my breast and suck them roughly to make a hickey and I start to unbutton his shirt before Christian stops me and said "we'll do this when we get home okay."

I got off his lap and went back to my seat and started smirking at him. The limousine stopped and We both new it was time to get out and I can hear cameras clicking and see people shouting and waving thur the window and I started feeling anxious inside and I felt Christians hand holding me and he said "it's okay." I smiled at him and the door opens and Christian got out and I came after him and I got out of the limousine and started smiling and waving at everyone that I see and i started holding Christians hand again and the paparazzi taking pictures of us and Christian kissed me on the cheek and we both started walking and Christian taking autographs and smiling and the paparazzi is talking to us.

Soon as we were going Thur the door and someone yanked me hard on my hand and I started screaming and calling Christians name out and a security guard pushed the person and helped me. I thanked the guard. Christian started saying sorry next to me and kissing me and I said "I'm okay love." And he started me the whole time as we got inside of the building. When we got into the building I saw a person coming near us. Christian said "hey man how are you," the person said "it's good seeing you man, who's this you have here." I look at Christian and I say "I'm Willow and you are?" He said "I'm Patrick." I shake Patrick's hand and I said "Christian I'll be back darling I got to go to the ladies room." Christian nodded at me and I go to the bathroom and go to the sink and stare at myself in the mirror for a minutes and I see someone coming and she says "are you okay dear," I say "yeah I'm okay." And I get out of the bathroom and the women follows me out and says "I'm Neve," she said "I'm willow," neve said "that's a nice name," I said "thank you," she said "it's your first time isn't," I said "yes it is I'm here with my boyfriend," she said "and who is that," I said "it's Christian slater," she said "wow that must be great, what do you do?"

"I'm a model and gonna be in a movie," she said "that is cool, I'm an actor of course." we both started laugh about that and we both went walking and started talking about everything and how neve started her career and how I started mine and how I meet Christian and we both chuckled a lot and she said "how old are you," I said "I'm 21, what about you," she said "I'm 18, so your older than me." I chuckled about that and we both went back where Christian was and I saw him his buddy's and I said "hey." Christian was next to me and he said "what took you so long," I said "I met someone." I greeted neve to Christian and they shaker hands and we all started talking about bunch of random stuff before it was time to go and I said goodbye to neve and she said "come see me soon okay," I said "sure I'll come oh and I forgot here's my number." I give her the piece of paper and we both hugged each other and we went both different ways and I started holding Christians hand and kissed him well we were getting outside and started walking ti the limousine.

We got into the limousine and Christian said "well that was fun and you finally made a friend." I nodded at him and came closed to him and put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a bit.

I heard a voice and it was Christian saying "darling we're home now." I opened my eyes and got up and Christian opened the door and we both got out and we both started walking to the door and I got the key from my purse and unlocked and we both started walking inside and I said "so are you still on for a make out session love." He smirked at me and he said "I'm so on." He grabbed me and put me on his shoulder and started walking to our room and I started giggling and soon as we got into our room. Christian pushed down on the bed and jumped on me and started he started unzipping my dress and taking off my high heels and he started started unbuttoning his shirt and pants and I started taking my bar and underwear off. Soon as I was done I was full naked and Christian started taking off his briefs and soon as they were down I started kissing his chest up to his lips and Christian puts his himself inside me and I moaning and we both started kissing each other deeply and Christian starts thrusting more and I we both start moaning and i say "I need some more darling." He starts making a smirk at me and he said "are you gonna cum for me love." And he starts thrusting more harder and I start moaning louder I said "yes darling," he said "good girl." And I started yelling Christians name out loud and I said "Christian I'm gonna cum." He chuckled at me and I moaned the most for a few minutes Christians liquids are inside me and Christian moaned after me and fell down on me and we both started looking at each other and I chuckled at him for bit and I said "I love you darling," he said "I love you too baby." And we both started cuddling each other.

Hey guys I hope you love this chapter I made a bit longer again so thank you for reading it. Thxs
💖💖💖💖💖💖