Chapter 11

4 months later

Christian had moved on and I was with Matt and I was happy. I moved out of neve's and brought a house and I asked Matt to move in with me and he said yes and now me and him are together and I started shooting my movie. I was getting my makeup done and I got into my clothes and started rehearsing my lines or getting into character. And a month ago me and Matt celebrated my 22th birthday we just had dinner and Matt gave me a  beautiful bracelet and I loved it. And Christian sent me something In the mail but I didn't open it at all. I've been scared of opening but today I have been thinking of it. the makeup artist said,"we are done Mrs Carter," I said,"okay, thank you," I got up an got out the trailer and headed to the set where we are shooting some scenes.

Once we I got to the shooting i saw the director coming to me and he said "hey mrs. Carter are you ready to do couple of the scenes," I said "yes I'm ready," he said "okay go, now go over there." He pointed me to where I was gonna be doing my first scene I went there and I saw Matt watching me and I smiled at him. after I smiled at him I new I had to stay control to my character. The director started shouting and he said "start."

6hrs later

I just finished shooting and saw Matt coming close to me and he said "hey beautiful." I kissed him deeply and I said "hi handsome I'm ready to go home now," he said "okay let's go." I put my head on his shoulder while we were walking to the vehicle. We got to the car and Matt started driving and I said "so how was your day?" He said "it was good I was usually home and watching nanook thats all." I smiled at him and I said "well it looks like you had a good day." He gave me a smirk and he said "want to go to the club, I want to meet some friends of mine," I said "sure, why not." He gave me a smile and grabbed my hand and kissed it and I blushed.

We got home and started walking to the front door and saw nanook and he jumped on me and I giggled while Matt was opening the door. Once the door was opened we all got in and I went to the living room and fell in the couch and turned the tv on and watched the news and Matt came after me and I let lay his head on my stomach and I brushed his hair with my fingers for a bit and Matt his head to me and I came closed to him and kiss him back and for a few minutes and Matt got up and he said "you want something to eat," I said "yes please." He chuckled at me and I threw a small pillow at him and he said "what was that for." I giggled at him and he came running to me and started tickling me and I was laughing so hard and I said "Matt stop your making me die from laughter." He stopped and went to the kitchen and I shouted at him and I said "thank you."

Matt called me and I came and and it was Kraft dinner and I went to the table. And matt sat down while passing me my bow. And I said "thank you." He smiled at me and we started eating.

After we were done eating we both started getting ready I started taking off my clothes that I had worn all day and picked out my outfit of what I was gonna wear to the club.

Hair and makeup

Outfit

Me and Matt were in the club

Me and Matt were in the club. And Matt said "hey I'm gonna go get us some drinks," I said "okay, I'm gonna be dancing." We want our separate ways, it was a few minutes I still dancing and I felt hands on my waist. And I felt a body grinding on me, I turn around and push the guy. And I look up at him and it's Christian.