Chapter 33

Hanriks has been over half an hour from school, and the students in the school have already left, but Song Huai hasn't come out yet.

    Inside the car.

    Lu Mian was looking at the kiss emoji sent by Song Huai, the emoji is Song Huai's own animated picture.

    The child’s mouth is red, like a red cherry to be picked, with his overly cute face, it does not violate peace at all.

    Through the rearview mirror of the car, the secretary saw his black-faced boss, with a smile in his eyes, feeling both horrified and involuntarily happy.

    The time passed by every minute, and Lu Mian kept looking at the time on his watch.

    The sending of the emoji package was already ten minutes ago. Song Huai said that he would come out immediately, but ten minutes passed.

.In the past, when school was over, children were like birds eager to return home. When they saw the vehicles parked on the street, they ran faster than anyone else.

    Lu Mian tapped his fingers on the cushion, revealing his inner irritability at a faster than usual frequency.

    All the students around were gone, and Lu Mian couldn't hold back at last.

    He pulled the door and got out of the car, then looked down at his watch.

    At this moment, Lu Mian heard a familiar sound of footsteps, which were quick and anxious.

    Lu Mian raised his head just in time to see Song Huai running towards him turning the corner of the street.

    Song Huai obviously didn't expect Lu Mian to wait for him in the car today. When the car was parked on a street corner, the windows were closed tightly, as if for fear of being seen who was sitting in the car.

    But today, Lu Mian actually stood outside, waiting for him?

.This cognition made Song Huai a little overwhelmed, he ran towards Lu Mian with his feet, and directly ran into the arms of others.

    Lu Mian followed his collision and hugged the person.

    After two seconds, Song Huai lifted the head of the quail, which seemed to be buried in Lu Mian's arms. He looked left and right. Fortunately, there were no people on the street now. Sometimes there were pedestrians who noticed the movement here, and they were not Chinese. Rix’s student.

    The overjoyed Song Huai finally recovered his composure, and shyly pulled Lu Mian into the car.

    The secretary witnessed the scene just now, and the whole aunt couldn't stop laughing.

    When Song Huai saw the secretary, he became a little shy again, and even said hello.

    Still Lu Mian glanced at the latter, the secretary hurriedly closed the corners of his mouth, and returned to the appearance of an old driver with Mo's feelings.

.Song Huai put down his schoolbag, moved his butt and sat next to Lu Mian, carefully drumming his fingers on the cushion, and then shyly rolled his face out of the window.

    Lu Mian turned his gaze slightly and glanced at Song Huai.

    Then, Song Huai's hand was held again.

    After Song Huai calmed his excitement, he looked back at Lu Mian, who was dealing with official duties as usual, but this time, he clicked on the screen to reply with one hand.

    The other hand was holding Song Huai tightly.

    Song Huai looked at Lu Mian's focus on work, and his profile that couldn't pick out any flaws, the whole boy's heart was about to explode!