Chapter 30

Song Huai was stunned, then he looked at the [my object] on the communicator and said stupidly: "My object."

    Li Ziqing's expression was astonished and ugly for a moment: "Your partner? When are you... the boyfriend you talked about."

    In fact, it's not a boyfriend either. Song Huai retorted a little in his heart, but refused to say any more.

    Li Ziqing was reluctant, he lowered his voice and approached Song Huai in a very deterrent manner: "Song Huai, when on earth did you fall in love?"

    Before that, what happened to Lu Chengze?

    Li Ziqing is his good friend, and Song Huai doesn't really want to lie. He said, "It was after Lu Chengze."

    That's what happened during this period. When was Song Huai...Who is that person? Why didn't I find out by myself?

.Li Ziqing wanted to continue to ask questions. Lu Chengze, who was walking slightly in front of them, noticed the movement here and turned back.

    Li Ziqing showed a touch of unwilling anger, the whole person gritted his teeth, and there was some pain in his expression.

    Song Huai didn't understand why Li Ziqing had such a big reaction to the fact that he had found someone.

    Li Ziqing didn't pay any attention to him when the three people needed to cooperate in the next experimental course.

    But when Song Huai turned his head, the other party looked at him with an extremely complicated expression.

    But Song Huai's mood was not affected much, because this afternoon school was over and the painful training time was about to pass, and he couldn't wait to leave the ghost place of Sesven Star.

    He now misses his father, mother, and grandfather, and Gu Yang, and even misses Liu Xiaomeng a little bit.

.Of course, what he wants to see most is Lu Myanmar.

    I thought at this moment that I couldn't delay a little effort.

    As soon as he rushed back to the dormitory, he started making video calls to Lu Mian.

    That night, the training base had prepared a banquet, and Song Huai packed up the package early.

    After a while, someone knocked on the door and told him to go to the banquet. Song Huai opened the door and saw that only Lu Chengze was standing outside the door. He turned his head and saw Li Ziqing walking out of the corridor by himself. He seemed to notice Song Huai's sight, and Li Ziqing stopped slightly. But the next second, he continued to walk out alone again.

    Song Huai looked up at Lu Chengze. The latter put on an ironed dress and smiled softly: "Dudu, let's go to the party together."

    Lu Chengze's appearance is in good condition, and he looks more like a dog in formal attire.

.But Song Huai was a little unhappy now, Li Ziqing didn't wait for him, and Lu Mian refused to answer his call.

    He snapped the door shut, ran back to the room and fell on the bed, picked up the communicator, and there was no answer.

    What is Lu Mian doing?

    Song Huai thought angrily.

    Maybe something is going on.

    Song Huai also changed his dress, and when he opened the door, Lu Chengze was still waiting outside.

    The latter squinted his eyes and looked up and down Song Huai. The anger he had received before disappeared when he saw his delicate and pleasant appearance.