Chapter 4

Song Huai was stunned for a while. At this moment, the peeping was discovered, but he was embarrassed no matter how thick-skinned he was.

    Song Huaizheng wanted to look away as if nothing had happened, but saw the man with long waist and long legs approaching him.

    Song Huai's heart was about to jump out of his throat, thumping, shy and embarrassed, and his ears hurt.

    Seeing the man getting closer and closer, Song Huai suddenly had an idea.

    Song Huai's gaze was half-inch, still looking in one direction, as if he didn't notice the man's approach or staring at each other. When the man was about to walk up to him—it was too late, then it was soon—Song Huai reached out his hand just in time and nodded forward with the gesture of a blind man touching an elephant, in order to convince the other party that he was blind. Song Huai took two small steps forward in a decent way.

    Dare to ask who would care about a blind man? perf!

.When Song Huai was proud of his witty little fish head, he saw the man walk up to his father and said hello to Father Song: "Hello."

    Lu Qiwen hurriedly introduced: "Song Yi, this is my son Lu Mian."

    Song Huai's ears twitched, and he froze in embarrassment when he heard the words Lu Mian.

    Father Song looked at Lu Mian up and down, and was a little surprised at Lu Mian's appearance. He thought that Lu Chengze was already good enough, but he didn't expect his uncle to be even better.

    Father Song felt satisfied and shouted: "Song Huai, what are you doing?"

    Song Huai was already embarrassed about digging into the ground. He shook his arms a few times, and shook his legs pretendingly, then scratched his head, turned around and revealed a bright smile: "I, my hand suddenly became sore just now. Give it a shake."

.Although the Song family's parents are used to their silly son's sudden magical brain circuit, this is after all the first official meeting between the two.

    Mother Song hurriedly helped the field fool around: "Dudu, this is the land general, hurry up and call someone."

    Song Huai moved his neck mechanically, and when he met Lu Mian's gaze, his whole body was dizzy. His entire face was flushed like ripe berries, shyly hiding behind Mother Song, lowering his head to avoid Lu Mun's sight, and his voice was timid and soft: "Hello, Lord Admiral." "

    Upon seeing this, Lu Mian's hand that had originally wanted to reach out and shake hands with the other side retracted quietly.

    This kid looks a little scared of him.

    From this angle, Lu Mian could only see the soft top of the other party's hair. His hair was flax-colored, slightly curled, as if it was full of sunlight, and it looked very fluffy.

.Lu Mian nodded calmly: "Hello."

    Lu Qiwen coughed slightly: "Song Yiwenjing, let's go over there to talk about something, and leave time for the two children."

    Except for Lu Mian, who was calm and composed, and Song Huai, who was already too embarrassed to speak, the other three looked at each other tacitly.

    Before leaving, Mother Song gently touched Song Huai's shoulder, and whispered: "Let's go over there with Grandpa Lu first. If you have anything to do, come see us, you know?"

    Song Huai, a child who is always nice and skinny, still sees this kind of reaction for the first time. Mother Song was a little worried.

    Song Huai nodded gently.