Chapter 6

The eyes of many people at the scene were attracted.

    The drunk Song Huai hadn't realized that he had lost his ugliness in public. He only felt wronged in his heart.

    Lu Chengze on the side also heard the movement. When he was walking hurriedly with his legs, Lu Mian in a suit and leather shoes was a step faster than him.

    Lu Mian bent down and reached out to the drunk child on the ground.

    As soon as Song Huai saw that face, he forgot everything, and he handed over his hand in a daze.

    When Lu Chengze walked to the scene, Lu Mian had already led Song Huai away.

    Song Huai was led by Lu Mian, his eyes fixed on each other while holding his hand.

    In fact, he was already very drunk, but his feet still couldn't help but stagger with Lu Mun along the way, but somehow he could keep up.

.After getting drunk, Song Huai always wanted to do something bad.

    He looked at the hand that was holding him too slender and beautiful, and then gently scratched the palm of the opponent with his fingers.

    Lu Mian noticed Song Huai's movements and stopped and turned back.

    The little drunkard's original Le Diandian expression froze when he saw Lu Mian's cold face.

    So fierce.

    Well, I want to cry again.

    Lu Mian watched as the smiling child suddenly turned to rain, wrinkled his nose, and cried out in seconds.

    Song Huai almost instantly remembered that he originally wanted Lu Mian to hug him like that woman, but the other party actually just led him away.

    Moreover, he was particularly spineless when he reached out his hand and ran away.

    Song Huai's head was dizzy now, and he didn't know that he was afraid that Lu Mian was anymore, so he immediately pushed his nose to his face.

.He loosened his hands, sat on the ground with a butt, and then fell on his stomach again. The whole set of touch-ceramic-like movements are flowing smoothly.

    Just like the action of falling down in the hall, he lay down on the corridor.

    Fortunately, it is far away from the hall, and now there is no one else in the corridor except for the two of them.

    This time Song Huai was smarter.

    He hid his hands under him and pressed it down, not giving Lu Mian a chance to pull him up.

    He doesn't care, he just hugged others, and he wants Lu Mian to hug!

    Song Huai was restrained like a little duck, only trying to look up at Lu Mian with his little face up.

    Seeing that Lu Mian did not move further, he was upset again.

    Song Huai's legs kicked a few times like a dog, and halfway through, he thought he gave Lu Mian a sneak peek. Seeing that the other party was indifferent, Song Huai felt even more angry. .He started to roll on the ground. He rolled for a while and found that the carpet in the hallway was soft and fun.

    For a moment, the playfulness became so big that I forgot to pretend to be cute, and I was so happy. He was giggling while rolling, as if he had been clicked by someone, and couldn't stop at all.

    Lu Mian had never seen a person change their face so quickly in an instant, smirking until crying and then smirking.

    He looked at the powerful person rolling on the ground and rubbed his forehead unconsciously.