Chapter 5

When the two came back from the garden one after another, Song Huai's mood seemed a little depressed.

    The eyes are still red, as if being bullied.

    As soon as Lu Mian entered the arena, he was called over. Before he left, he looked back at Song Huai. The corners of the lips were slightly pressed into a straight line, but without saying much, they were pulled away.

    Song Huai sniffed, watching his sad little look reflected in the glass window.

    Before I had time to be sad for a few more seconds, I suddenly remembered: His handmade cake has not been sent out yet!

    Song Huai squeezed his fist and silently added a "Xiaokui buff" to himself in his heart.

    "Come on, Song Xiaokui!"

    Then he was agitated all over, as if he was suddenly beaten with blood, and his energy was immediately full.

    Song Huai took a deep breath, planning to give Lu Mian a little cake.

."I've talked about this with Admiral Land several times, right, Admiral?" The person beside him yelled a few times, and found that Lu Mian, who had always been absorbed in, was a little absent-minded.

    Lu Mian also noticed his strange gaffe, and his head suddenly started to ache again.

    "Sorry, I'll go away." The fact that his mental power was damaged is still the secret of the empire.

    Lu Mian had just walked out a few steps, suddenly felt a line of sight, turned around, and just hit Song Huai's gaze.

    Then, a man stopped Song Huai.

    It's Lu Chengze.

    Recently the school has been developing a project. As a professor's assistant, Lu Chengze stayed in the laboratory to assist in the experiment until he was released.

    Today was the reception of his uncle Lu Mian. Before the white coat on Lu Chengze could take off, he hurried over.

.The relationship between the Song family and the Lu family has always been good, and it is not surprising to see Song Huai here.

    Song Huai was well dressed tonight. He was wearing a black slim-fitting tuxedo with a red bow on his collar. At the age of seventeen, he was full of youthful breath. And because of the baby fat on his cheeks that has not completely faded, it makes him look too cute. The lips are red and the teeth are white, and the skin is white like a fine enamel. The whole person looks like an exquisite porcelain doll.

    After Song Huai was hospitalized, he went home and trained for a while. He always followed Lu Chengze's buttocks in the past, and Lu Chengze felt a little bored. But suddenly he didn't see anyone for a while, and Lu Chengze wanted to talk to him again.

    "Dudu." Lu Chengze walked to Song Huai.

    Lu Chengze is taller than Song Huai, and Song Huai can't see Lu Mian at this level.

.Song Huai really didn't want to talk to Lu Chengze at this moment.

    After awakening his consciousness and knowing the plot in advance, he had no good feelings for Lu Chengze. Some time ago he texted and chatted with Gu Yang at home and mentioned Lu Chengze, and Song Huai only realized that he had done so many stupid things before. Lu Chengze looked gentle and polite, treating everyone equally. To put it bluntly, it is a central air conditioner, which still smells of seafood when the wind blows.

    He obviously didn't like Song Huai, but he kept accepting Song Huai's will to hang people.

    Now Song Huai had seen Lu Chengze's true face clearly, and he thought angrily: It turns out that Lu Chengze just wanted to raise fish, okay, even though he was indeed a little mermaid, then he wouldn't raise pig hoofs.