Chapter 2

Seeing that his parents did not reply, Song Huai repeated: "I want to see Lu Mian."

    Unexpectedly, his parents didn't hear it.

    Mother Song took a step forward, anxiously covering Song Huai's forehead with her hand, she didn't stick it out, her face became even more anxious: "Husband, is the child stupid with his head."

    "Mom, I'm fine. I want to see Lu Mian."

    "Husband, call the doctor quickly. Didn't you get a CT scan just now?"

    Song Huai:...

    After a while, Song Huai was caught between a doctor, three nurses, and his parents. The doctor took his temperature, and after the examination, he said, "Probably there is a slight concussion, but it is not a major problem. Don't worry too much."

.As soon as the doctors and nurses left, Song Huai, who had just had a helpless face, repeated: "Parents, I'm not sick, I want to see Lu Mian."

    Mother Song: "Ouuuuhu, the child will only repeat the reading stupidly."

    Fortunately, Father Song's head is sober: "Dudu, do you know what you are talking about? Don't you like Xiao Lu? Why do you want to see Admiral Land again."

    Admiral Land, listen, even his father called Admiral! How awesome!

    If you can marry such an awesome man!

    Song Huai had already begun to think about things before he had written the eight characters. He clipped his legs and looked a little shy: "I just want to see my future marriage partner, can't you?"

    In the entire empire, no one knew the name Lu Burma. The general of the empire, second only to the current imperial emperor, is a well-deserved glory of the empire.

.Fifteen years ago, people from other star regions kept coming. Lu Burma, who was only seventeen years old, succeeded in gaining the first rank of enemy commander with one enemy and one hundred, and he became famous ever since. From that time on, the name Lu Mian was bound to the invincible empire. Five years have passed since the last Kotavo War. In these five years, the Empire is the most peaceful place in the entire galaxy. And all this is attributed to Lu Myanmar.

    And the invincible Admiral, rumored to be ruthless, bloodthirsty, and temperament is even more uncertain. There are countless rumors about him on the Internet, and all of them are terrifying.

    Song Huai thought, Lu Mian couldn't afford to provoke him. The source of the Song family tragedy was this marriage contract. Song Huai thought about it, only to come up with a way to marry Lu Mian.

    Song Huai waited for a long time and didn't move. He looked up, and his mother was so scared that he was almost fainted by his words.

.The Song family has a lot of money, and the biggest feature is that they have broken mouths. A big news can reach distant relatives in other star regions within a day.

    Song Huai had just said that he wanted to meet Lu Mian on the front foot, but on the back foot, the seven aunts and eight aunts, who had just left the hospital, came to join in the fun again. By the way, the third cousin and the sixth cousin were picked up. A group of people bombarded Song Huai, and everyone who entered the door would touch his head with a damn expression on his face.

    "No fever, no damage, clear consciousness, good health."

    Song Huai repeated this sentence countless times mechanically.