Chapter 42

From the room upstairs, Song Huai saw Lu Mian standing at the top of the stairs looking at him.

    Seeing the other person staring at his gaze intently, his heart is extremely proud.

    Song Huai stopped at the last step. He stood on the step, which was almost the same height as Lu Mian's eyes.

    There was no one around, the two of them were at the top of the stairs.

    Song Huai stretched his hand around Lu Mian's neck, and looked around, for fear of being hit by someone again.

    Lu Mian saw Song Huai's ghostly head, and stretched out his hand to fix the person's head.

    Song Huai couldn't help his blushing and heartbeat when he saw Lu Mian's face. He bit his lip: "What did you say to my mother upstairs?"

    Lu Mian's expression moved slightly.

    Song Huai was reluctant, and pursed his mouth: "If you don't tell me, you can tell my mother why not tell me."

.In the corner near the stairs, six heads slid out.

    "What is Brother Dudu doing?"

    "Is this Bobo?"

    "It doesn't seem to be right, isn't Bo Bo wanting to suck his mouth?"

    "Hey, I started to suck my mouth!"

    The children of the Song family were watching the excitement and were interrupted by Liu Xiaomeng: "You little ones, what are you doing here?"

    Liu Xiaomeng followed the probe and looked at the scene again. Song Huai heard the movement and looked over at the same time. Once again, his eyes met, Song Huai quickly let go.

    Lu Mian followed and looked over. The general Lu, who was interrupted by the good deeds, twisted his eyebrows. When his eyes swept over, Liu Xiaomeng's scalp was numb.

    She turned around like a wood, and when she disappeared into the corner, she ran up again: "Mom! I ran into Song Dudu again, he and his man attacked me together!"

.Song Huai:...

    Lu Myanmar:...

    ·

    "I won't leave you for dinner either. It's time, you can go over."

    When Song's mother was talking to them, suddenly a golden hair jumped to Song Huai's feet.

    The relationship between Jin Mao and Song Huai was very close. They kept rubbing Song Huai's legs, Song Huai squatted down, and Jin Mao rubbed Song Huai's face, making Song Huai amused and giggled.

    "Wangwang, stop making trouble."

    Hearing the name Wangwang, Lu Mian's face froze for a moment.

    ·

    The Song family and the Lu family are just a few steps away.

    Song Huai used to visit the door in threes and fives, but today when he walked to this familiar door, Song Huai was a little bit eager to retreat.

    Speaking of it, this is the first time he and Lu Mian have returned to Lu's house together as a partner.

.Lu Mian saw his nervousness and took the initiative to hold Song Huai's hand.

    Song Huai said softly, "I haven't prepared a gift for Grandpa Lu today."

    As the general of Song Huai's uncle, he fell into a high degree of contemplation once again.