Chapter 59

✰ Arabella ✰

Arabella

"𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮"

Roman shut the door closed with pretentious force. My face was still entirely flushed from only moments ago, and now he was acting as if he hadn't just fucked me against our counter.

He got in on his side, pushing the ignition on with his thumb—the same thumb that rubbed my—

Cough, cough.

Moving on... I still don't know where he was taking us. I thought of all the possible places, considering it was our last night here. Though, none came to mind.

As he drove off, we sat in silence. The silence was comfortable yet the tension was still in the air.

Usually, to fill this silence I would start cranking up my jams, in this case—I did.

Connecting my phone to his car, I scroll through the playlist and land on Brooklyn Baby by Lana. It was kind of funny, considering we weren't in New York anymore.

I sat back in my seat and relaxed, observing the cars outside that we passed by with ease.

My voice was only below a whisper as I hummed to the song, my hand drawing patterns on my thigh to pass the time.

Somehow Roman noticed this, he replaced my hand with his hand—allowing my fingers to draw across that instead.

The snake tattoo around his wrist was what my mind contracted my fingers to trace. Absentmindedly, I blurted the thoughts that came to my head.

"We should get matching tattoo's," I said, looking up at him cautiously. He glanced over at me, slowly raising an eyebrow—all of a sudden, my fucking stomach started to ache again from the overly attractive movement.

"Like what?" He replied, making a quick turn. I shrugged innocently and looked down at his hand.

"I'll think of something," I mentioned, continuing to trace his hand. "Are you down though?" Peeking at him through my lashes.

He faintly smirked, it was hardly there but if you looked close enough it was vivid. "Sure," he said, quickly reaching over and kissing my cheek.

I smiled like a little girl who had just gotten One Direction tickets—VIP ones and continued to hum along to the song.

Fuck I love him.

Too much for my own good.