Chapter 14

✰ Arabella  ✰

Arabella

"𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐞"

With Wyatt's arm around my shoulder and his hand on my arm, I had no choice but to only brush off the uncomfortable chills it caused me rather than to simply just shoot his handoff.

I'm not sure why; I've done this so many times that I've lost track, but something about this guy seemed off, far more than the others.

"So, where are you from beauty?"

Licking my lips, my thigh brushes against his leg as I shift closer to him, and his grip on me tightens uncontrollably.

"Brooklyn," I reply, leaning in close to his ear and letting my lips brush against the side of his neck.

He bites his bottom lip and nods, his gaze falling on me, and I shyly glance away.

"Get my girl here another glass," He requests to one of the other males at the table.

The unknown man's eyes narrow as he looks at me before nodding to his boss. He removes himself from the booth and takes my glass, as well as the glasses of the two other girls.

"Yo Wyatt, you got any more?"

Wyatt beside me picks up another cigar and hands it to the other man who had asked for it while they start to make conversation.

I zone out completely when I see two familiar men stroll into the estate. Theo, in the centre, enters with composure, his bright blue eyes gleaming in the light and a charming smile on his lips.

Roman was the next to arrive.

His cold gaze sent shivers down my spine, his features set stone cold. Authority and power radiated off of him in waves, and the attention in the room was instantly on him, as it always was.

The two men crossed the room, emerging their way to a table in the back that was out of sight from where we were sitting.

I sat there watching him walk, his huge form towering over everyone in his path only making him that much more intimidating. Along with the muscles he flaunted beneath his shirt, I sighed internally at the man who could never stop captivating me.

Then, just as I was about to turn away, his eyes caught mine. For a split second, his sharp, intense gaze was on me. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously. And he then completely averted his eyes away from me, as if he doesn't recognise me, which to everyone here, he doesn't.

A glass was placed in front of me, drawing my attention to it. I smiled as I looked up at the man who placed it down.

"Thank you, sir,"