Chapter 24

⚠️⚠️Seggsy scene ahead ;)⚠️⚠️ enjoyyyyyy

We boarded the private jet quickly. Going through security took less than a minute, which was an odd experience. We all sat down in our seats and got comfortable while the flight attendant handed out drinks.

Everyone but Enzo and I fell asleep within the first twenty minutes.

I sat in his lap, as always. He rested his chin on my head while his arms stayed wrapped around me.

I sipped on Enzo's whiskey to distract myself from the nerves of flying. I wasn't too afraid, but I definitely didn't enjoy it.

"I've been thinking about getting you this close the whole trip. I can't get enough of you," Enzo talked quietly, making sure to not wake his brothers up.

"I've missed you too," I say jokingly, but it is kind of true. I missed sleeping in Enzo's bed. But, I was also happy to see that I could sleep on my own. I forced myself to face my fear of sleeping without him. I didn't wake up crying or screaming, which was progress. The first night I slept on and off. But, by the second night, I slept like a baby; so I was happy Sampson decided to play strict dad. I couldn't deny being excited to be back in Enzo's bed, though later tonight.

"Are you tired? You can go to sleep, I'll hold you," he whispered. He tucked my hair behind my ear, and I felt his breath tickle it.

"I'm, uh, not tired. Enzo, I've missed you. A lot." I couldn't figure out a way to articulate what I was trying to tell him elegantly. "I need a distraction from the craziness," I said quietly, turning towards him. I could see from the look in his eyes he knew what I meant by that. His tongue ran along the seam of his lips and I mirrored him subconsciously. I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth silently begging him to do something, anything to my body.

I heard the glass clink on the table, acknowledging he put it down; which meant he was going to give me exactly what I wanted. His hands gripped my thighs on either side, sliding up to my ass. I sighed with relief at his touch. He pulls me down against him roughly and I fall forward with my face against his chest. 

"You've missed me?" he says. It's a loaded set of words when he says them like that.

I nodded, even though I knew he wanted to hear the words out loud. He gripped my chin, pulling me to eye level with him. I bit my lip with anticipation. It was a whole week of tension and sexual frustration, I blame it for the little arguments we had. They're already forgiven and forgotten.

He picked me up and walked to the other room past his sleeping brothers and to a door. When he opened the door, we were in a bedroom-styled part of the plane.

He sat down on the bed kept me where I was as he kissed me roughly. His tongue pushed into my mouth caressing me, then sucking mine into his mouth.

His hands gripped my ass, squeezing tightly and spreading my cheeks. My leggings made it feel like we were touching skin to skin. But, it wasn't enough. I wanted to feel his rough palms against me, holding me.

One of his hands left my ass cheek to snake its way up to my breast. He palmed me gently, giving me more pleasure than I knew what to do with. His other hand continued to guide my ass down against his erection. A moan escaped me as I pressed myself into his palm more, wanting him to massage my breasts.

"Enzo, I've missed you. Please, I need- I-," I pouted.

"Aw, you can't even form the words. You're drooling, kitten. Come on, you can do it," he mocked me. I moaned. I loved the degradation. I felt myself slipping into sub-space, fast.

"Please, daddy," I hid my face in his chest.

"Go ahead, tell daddy what you need."

"I want you to, tease my, um," I whispered with my eyes closed. I dragged his hand to my nipple to finish my request. "Please," I bit my lip, opening my eyes to look up at him.

"Mmmm. And what else does my Angel want?"

"I want to make you come. I still haven't sucked your..." I looked down at the angry bulge in his suit pants.

"Sucked my cock," he finished for me, his voice sounding deeper. His chest expanded under me with his deep inhale, like he was trying to ground himself. 

"Yeah," I answered, bringing my hand in between us and stroking him once. Twice. A third time. My voice was raspy with need. I moaned when I felt his cock jump in my palm. He wanted this just as much as I did. I loved that I had just as much power over his body as he did mine.

His head dropped to my neck and he started sucking and biting, pulling breathy moans out of my throat. I moved my hand from between us and gripped his broad shoulders, then ground down on him harder.

"That's it. Grind that little pussy against me, baby."

"Daddy will take care of you," he pulled my nipple and twisted it gently in his thumb and forefinger. I nearly screamed it felt so good. The head of his cock rubbed against my clit every time I dragged myself against him. He always made my body feel like it was on fire.

"Oh," I moaned as he pulled my shirt off me and palmed both of my breasts with his hands, massaging them carefully. My body went limp and I leaned against him, letting him bear my weight.

"That's a good girl. Let daddy take care of you."

"Mmm. That feels so good," I whispered against him as his fingers expertly tweaked and pulled my nipples, then palmed my breasts, then went back to twisting. I could feel myself building up as I continued rubbing against him. My moans got louder and my skin got hotter. My stomach started feeling tight, deep down.

"I wanna come. Please, I" I couldn't even finish.

"Come, baby, let me hear you," his deep voice rumbled out. It sent me right over the edge. I screamed as my body came undone. I was still straddling his lap.

"My Bella. You're so pretty when you come for me," he whispered into my hair, sweetly. He gave me a few moments to gather myself again as he rubbed my back.

"Your mouth will be full so if you want to safeword tap my leg twice and we stop, okay?"

Don't worry the next chapter will continue this scene :)))