Chapter 15

I know this chapter is a day late , it was because I had no services yesterday... but rest assured you will not be disappointed ;) this is pure smut haha enjoy my beautiful readers 🤫

⚠️⚠️This chapter will contain sexual scenes but warning—THERE WILL BE A LOT OF CONSENSUAL DEGRADATION ⚠️⚠️⚠️

When we got into his playroom, he set me down on the floor.

He pulled my chin up with his two fingers. "When we're in here, or at my club, you will call me 'sir' or 'daddy'. Nothing else. If you fail to do so, you will be punished. Your safe word is red. Don't be afraid to use it. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," I spoke quietly.

"I'll tell you what to do, and if you don't listen you will be punished. If you listen, I'll reward you. Would you like that? Does that excite you?"

His hands slipped into my pants and cupped my pussy. I gasped at the feeling of his fingers pressed against my clit.

"Oh, yes. It does excite you. You're dripping, angel."

He pulled his hand out of my pants and slipped a finger in between his lips. "So, sweet too."

I moaned and leaned against him, my legs feeling weak from the pleasure. He pulled my shirt over my head, then followed with my pants. I was already barefoot. He took his time undressing me, while my clit throbbed with anticipation.

"Time for your punishment. Talking back and all that attitude. I think I'll show you a new type of punishment. You enjoyed the spanking too much. But, I'm sure you'll love this one just as much. Go, get on the bed and kneel for me, kitten."

I scrambled to the bed, doing as he said. I didn't want to make my punishment worse, and I longed to hear his praises.

He came onto the bed behind me and ran a finger down my spine. When his finger traveled back up to the nape of my neck, he gripped my hair tightly in his fist.

His other hand swiftly came down on my ass cheek, jolting me forward if it weren't for the hand in my hair.

"I thought you weren't spanking me for punishment...sir," I rushed out the last word, almost forgetting.

"Yeah, for punishment. I never said I wouldn't spank you for fun. And don't act like it's such a punishment for you," his hand on my cheek cupped my pussy. "I can feel how much you love getting spanked," he rubbed my clit slowly.

I swallowed a moan, trying to keep my composure.

"Isn't that right? You love it when I spank you," he growled into my ear. I looked down at his large tattooed knuckles that left my pussy and swept over my breast. I leaned back against him, wanting to feel his heat against me. He kneaded my breast with one hand, still holding my hair in his other hand tightly, tilting my head back.

"Yes, daddy. I love it," I moaned over my shoulder, looking up at him.

He kissed my neck, murmuring into my ear, "I know, you're always such a good girl for me."

I preened at his praise, widening my thighs for him. I was a dripping mess for him. His words only made it worse. Every time he spoke, my pussy throbbed.

Enzo let go of my hair, kissing my temple quickly. He pushed me gently in between my shoulder blades so that I was kneeling face down with my ass up still. He swept my hair to the side, where it wouldn't be in my face. I smiled at the sweet gesture.

"I'm going to edge you as punishment, angel. I'll bring you to the edge over and over again until I feel like you deserve to come. And if you don't behave, I'll leave you unsatisfied till tomorrow morning," he warned.