--8--

|| "Everywhere we go, there is always someone taking pictures. Nothing we do is a secret anymore!" you cry into your phone.

You're on the phone with your best friend Zoe. You are sitting on your bed in your college dorm room and Zoe is in the dorm room across the hall. She'd come over and have this talk with you in person, but you told her that you had too much work to do and talking on the phone would be easier. You had your homework spread around you; it was practically circling you.

"Well, you knew this would happen if you began dating someone famous, (y/n)," Zoe says.

"I just thought...things would be easier." Your door opens and in walks Louis in only pajama bottoms. He's come to distract you no doubt. Louis knows you've been up to your neck in schoolwork. You watch him go and stand at the foot of your bed with his back to you.

"Zoe, I'm glad you've stuck by my side through all this," you say.

"That's what friends are for, (y/n). Yeah, you may be dating Louis Tomlinson of freaking One Direction, but you're still my friend." You glance at Louis and notice that he's flexing his biceps in the mirror. You let out a small giggle and he turns around.

"What's so funny, (y/n)?" he asks.

"You are," you answer. You almost forget that Zoe is still on the phone until she screams your name, "(y/n)! Hello?" You turn your attention back to the phone and say, "I'm sorry, Zoe, but I gotta go."

"He's there...isn't he?" You know Zoe had a smirk on her face just by the way she spoke.

"Maybe..." Zoe laughs and then says, "Good luck with that homework of yours."

You end the call and you realize that all your homework that was circling you earlier was now on the floor. Louis was sitting in front of you.

"You're going to clean that up," you say pointing to the papers and books scattered on the floor.

"I know...but after this." He takes your face in his hands and he kisses you.

"On second thought...forget about cleaning that up, Louis," you say. He smiles and kisses you again. You spend the rest of the afternoon cuddling with Louis; never getting your homework done.