--15--

Okay....

so before you read this I wanna say something....

I put my imagines in instagram first and then on here....and this is a Gay imagine..

I told the guy I made it for that I wasn't sure how it would turn out because I had never written one like that. it's kind of like the same situation with me writing sexy imagines....

but anyway he begged me to make it....so here it is...

I'm keeping his name in it cause idek if boys on here read my stuff anyway....

so I'm sorry if this imagine isn't good like the others....

like I said....it was my first time writing a gay imagine...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

||

You were pacing back and forth across the room mumbling to yourself.

"Mum, this is Louis and he's my boyfriend...no, no. I can't just say it like that."

You lean your head against the wall.

"Mum, I'm gay and this is my boyfriend, Louis...no...I can't say it like that either!"

You stand up straight and turn around when you hear him laughing.

"It's alright to be afraid, Grant."

"It's not that I'm afraid, Lou. It's more like I'm afraid of what her reaction will be."

"We don't have to tell her now, if you don't want to. We've got time to tell her."

But you wanted to tell your mum now. You hated keeping secrets from her...and this was probably the biggest secret you've kept from her.

"No, I have to tell her. The sooner the better."

Louis smiles.

"Well, you should be happy to know that she's on her way right now!"

Your mouth drops open.

"I didn't mean that soon, Louis!"

You begin to pace back and forth across the room again.

"Relax, Grant," Louis puts his hands on your shoulders and lightly massages them; it always calmed you down, "it's not like it's the end of the world."

He was right. It was just your mum. The worse she could do would be to walk.right back out the door. Minutes later, the doorbell rings and you slowly make your way to the door. You kept playing how this situation would go in your head and each ending wasn't good. When you open the door, your mum hugs you.

"Grant, why are you shaking? Are you alright?" she asks.

You were so nervous; you were afraid she wouldn't love you anymore.

"Mum, I need to tell you something..."

You let her into your house. Louis appears and your mum says hello to him.

"Mum...I...I need to tell you something..."

You begin to mess with your fingers and started shaking again.

"You can tell me anything, Grant. What is it?"

You look at Louis and then your mum.

"Well...it's been this way for a long time...but...mum...I'm..." but before you could stall any longer, Louis kisses you right in front of your mum. You expected her to get furious, but instead, she just smiled.

"That's what you wanted to tell me, Grant? I already knew Louis was your boyfriend. Your father isn't good at keeping secrets."

You sigh a breath of relief and Louis whispers in your ear, "See, there was nothing to be afraid of."