Louis Imagines

You have "Who Says" by Selena Gomez blasting from your iHome.

You are sitting on a bean bag chair in the corner of your bedroom. It was usually like this everyday.

Get home from work.

Turn the music up.

And shut out the world.

You can hardly hear the front door to your house slam close as the chorus of "Who Says" plays. It was probably your boyfriend, you thought. You have been ignoring him for the past couple days because of what you've seen and heard from people.

You don't even move a muscle as your bedroom door slams against the wall and he walks in.

"(y/n)!" Louis yells. You don't look at him; you keep your head down and look at your striped socks. "(y/n)!" he yells again.

You shift your weight in the bean bag chair while still keeping your gaze from him. He scoffs and turns off your iHome.

"Hey! I was listening to that!" you yell.

"I'll turn it back on once you listen to me!" he yells back.

"No."

You get up from your bean bag chair ready to head out of your room, but Louis grabs your arm and spins you around.

"We need to talk, (y/n)," Louis says as his eyes pierce into you. They were the color of the ocean after a storm and you loved them, but right now you wanted to look away.

"No Louis. Now let me go!" You try to rip your arm away from his hand, but you get nowhere.

"Babe, you got to listen to me. I don't want to fight with you," he pleas. You can see it in his eyes that he wants you to listen. "You know your friends don't like me and they would tell you anything to get you to leave me. I didn't do anything they've said I've done."

He was right; your friends didn't like him and they've tried getting you two to break up in the past. But what was different about now in comparison to back then?

"But they have proof, Louis. Unlike before, they had something to prove it," you cry.

"Photos can easily be manipulated, (y/n)." He was right about that too. "You are the only one for me." He lets go of your arm and brings his hand to the back of your neck where he pulls you forward.

You close your eyes as his lips meet yours. His kisses were so soft and sweet; you never wanted him to stop.

"Remind me to call my friends and have a nice long chat with them," you say as Louis kisses you again.