--6--

||

It was pitch dark in the house and the only light you had was the flashlight in your right hand.

"I swear, if one of you boys jump out and scare me, I'm never speaking to you ever again," you whimper.

You were in an abandoned house with your boyfriend and some of his friends.

As you're walking through the house, you hear the floor boards creaking and the house moving.

You hear the boys laughing, but you weren't sure what direction it was coming from.

"Louis! I will seriously stop talking to you if you jump out and--" but your sentence wasn't finished because someone had jumped out in front of you.

You scream and on impluse, you throw the flashlight at the person in front of you.

Whoever it was, groaned and you ran off into the other direction.

Since you didn't have your flashlight anymore, you didn't notice that you ran into someone else until their arms wrapped around you.

"Whoa, (y/n). Your heart...it's like beating really fast," Louis says.

"Yeah, no thanks to you!" you spat out.

You push yourself away from Louis and head out of the house.

"I knew this was a bad idea," you hear Louis say to one of his friends.

You didn't turn around to see who he was talking to; you just kept walking until you reached the edge of the yard.

The abandoned house was on a cliff and all you could see was water for miles and miles.

You get startled again when you hear the grass moving behind you.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)." You feel his arms wrap around your torso and his forehead on your shoulder.

"This wasn't my idea. The lads thought it would be fun to try to get you out of your comfort zone."

"Maybe you should get new friends," you say softly.

He turns you around and hugs you close to him. "Well," he laughs, "your heart is beating at a normal rate now."

You ignore what he just said and ask, "Can we go home now? I don't like being here."

But instead of answering you, he takes a hold of your chin and tilts your head up so you're looking at him.

"(y/n), you don't have to be afraid," he whispers before softly kissing you.

"It's not that I'm afraid, Louis. It's the fact that I told you that I didn't want to do this, and yet you still made me come."

You watch as his friends walk out of the house with their flashlights.

You even hear them calling both yours and Louis' name.

"I'll make it up to you, (y/n). I promise," he mumbles.

"I know how you can do that." You smirk and he raises his eyebrows.

"And what would that be, love?"

You giggle as you say, "Since we only took one car here..."

He gasps. "You want us to leave them here?!"

"Unless you have a better idea, Louis," he shakes his head no, "good. Now let's go."

You practically drag Louis back to the car.

Honking the horn had scared his friends and when they realized that you two were leaving them behind, they began to chase after the car.

"Are we going to stop for them?" Louis asks.

"I think we'll let them suffer a little longer," you laugh. This was the reason he fell for you; you were just as crazy as him.