--18--

||

Louis' POV:

I was sitting on a couch at a party...her party. I was surprised when she invited me...well, she herself didn't invite me...it was one of her friends handing me a piece of paper. All of her friends were head over heels for me, but to her...it's like I don't exist. That's what makes me like her. The fact that she pretends I'm not here makes me want her more. All of a sudden, one of her friends sat on my lap and began to play with the collar of my shirt.

"Hey, Louis." She was trying to be seductive; it wasn't working.

"Oh, hey Sammi."

"I'm so glad you could make it..."

She trailed her hands down my chest and that's when I pushed her off my lap and stood up.

"Where's (y/n)?"

Her friend laughed.

"How should I know? The last time I saw her she was trying to make it down the stairs without ripping her dress..."

Her friend laughs again.

"It's so tight, Louis. But she insisted that it made her look good."

I had to find her...not for the purpose of seeing her in a tight dress...but just to see her. It was quite hard to find her; she had a really big house. I had bumped into her friends Mandy and Clare when I had finally spotted (y/n). She was with one of the guys who worked at a bar a couple blocks away.

"Louis! I can't believe you actually came!" Mandy said as she and Clare hugged me.

I didn't understand why (y/n)'s friends liked me so much.

"Uh...yeah. I guess it's better than sitting home doing nothing."

The girls laughed.

"You're so funny, Louis!" Clare giggled.

"I don't know what was so funny about that...but thanks...I guess."

I really wanted to talk to (y/n)...or at least tried to. While she was talking to the guy from the bar, she looked over at me and our eyes locked. She had stopped talking and started to smile. Was she finally admitting my existence? That's when I felt Mandy and Clare tugging on my arms.

"Dance with us, Louis," they whined.

Before I could say no, they both pulled me to where other people were dancing. I had lost sight of (y/n).

"You can definitely dance better than that, Louis. I know that cause you took me to prom," Clare said.

Actually, she took me. I wanted to take (y/n), but she had told me she already had a date when she actually didn't; she was alone at prom.

"Are you not having fun?" Mandy asked.

I shook my head no.

"Maybe this will help."

Then without any warning, her lips pressed against mine. This wasn't the first time one of (y/n)'s friends had kissed me. It's happened many times before. And just like the times before, I would kiss them back just to make them happy. I knew it would be leading them on, but I didn't know what else to do. Someone cleared their throat then. Mandy backed away from me and there stood (y/n).

"I hope i wasn't interrupting anything," her melodic voice rang through my ears.

And Sammi was right; (y/n)'s dress was tight.

"No, you weren't. But did you know that Louis is a great kisser?" Mandy asked.

(y/n) smiled.

"No...I didn't. I hope you don't mind me stealing him for awhile."