Chapter 19: Deja Vu? Or No?

A storm gathers outside the walls of Paradise as Gabe and Alex stare each other down waiting for one of them to make a move.

Gabe: you first kitsune...

Alex: No thanks, why don't you take it?

Gabe: If you say so.

Gabe rushes forward with a rasengan in his hand using the attack he made yesterday.

Alex: Good grief, can't you do better than that?

Alex: Technique reversal: Blue

Alex sends gabe flying easily as paper floating through the wind.

Gabe: ARGH!

Gabe releases all of his energy making the cloak again but he activates his susanoo and mask at the same time making the cloak a ruby red

Alex: This is getting interesting... I THINK YOUR MOVE HAS JUST BACKFIRED!

Alex activates her kitsune form and uses a giant blast of soul flame combined with technique reversal: blue, Gabe using a red rasengan bursts through Alex's attack cutting off 3 of her tails.

Alex looks at Gabe with anger filled within her eyes.

Alex: Tch. YOU BASTARD

Alex Grabs gabe by the throat.

Alex: Domain Expansion: Infinite Void

Time basically stops in his tracks and a black sphere surrounds alex and gabe, but the only one affected by it is Gabe.

Alex: Soul Flame Burst!

Alex: Technique reversal: PURPLE!

The two attacks combine making a giant attack that Gabe can't avoid as a giant hole is blown in his gut. The domain starts to disappear, and Gabe collapses to his knees. Alex realised that she had to apologize.

As she stares back at what she has done. Her eyes started to flood, they started to pour down, as her body and soul broke into millions of pieces, she realized what she had done...She had killed her own best friend. Instead of destiny or fate taking the people she cared for deeply, she did it herself.

Before he died Gabe gave Alex one last warm hug whispering in her ear "It's all gonna be okay now, you don't have to worry, just smile, just smile for me! And tell my little bro i'll miss him" Alex hugs Gabe back but there's no response. Gabes soul has left his body, leaving nothing but a cold empty shell of a person with a satisfied smile on his face.

Alex notices that a fragment of his spear is attached to a string and it says 

"Please give this to Argo, I will be resurrected however I will be immobilized and soulless, so when and if Argo ever finds me he knows that its me, the reason being that I will have the rest of the spear, i'll miss everybody. Best regards! - Gabe"

Alex takes the spear and holds onto the piece of paper as she holds back her tears and leaves through a portal. When she realises that Argo isn't in the room, she writes a letter. WIth these words.

"Dear Argo,
I apologize for doing this to someone you considered a brother. I did only what I was told to do and I wish I could change my decision but Scaramouche convinced me to join him. I also considered him family and I would do anything to take it back but what happens can't be taken back.
Also know that Scaramouche is mad at you for betraying him. Plus, Gabe wanted you to have a piece of his spear. As well as that he will be immobilized and soulless since he'll be reincarnated into someone else, with the rest of the spear.
If you ever find me wandering around, know that I will regret this day on my own. Don't need to tell me anything about today.
But thanks for doing something for Gabe as I betrayed him while the three of us were gone.

Anyways, I will leave you and the rest of everyone here, hoping you guys will forget me.

Sayonara,
Alexandria Barredo"

As Alex leaves everything there, she goes towards the dining hall where everyone was and she was now the common enemy.