Chapter 7: The Regeneration of a Warrior

A vanilla colored portal suddenly appears within the sky about 1/2 a mile from the training camp's entrance. Then 2 people pop out of the portal

Deku + Bakugou: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! OOF

Bakugou: GET BACK HERE USELESS DEKU!!!

Deku: NO KACCHAN!

Deku: Huh? Where are we? Did we fall through a portal? the last thing I remember is falling through a pit of blackness

Bakugou: Hey! C'mere Deku, wait just a minute- Look, aren't they those kids that went missing nearly 10 months ago?

Deku: HOLY! KACCHAN YOUR RIGHT! THEY MATCH THE PICTURE PERFECTLY!!!!

Suddenly the portal appears again with a person falling from it.

Denki: AAAAAAAARGH OOF

Denki slams into the ground injuring his face and as he is rolling around, a horse bucks him in the head giving him a concussion and with that, the stupid human phone charger is unconscious.

Deku, Bakugou, and Denki - who is being dragged- start to slowly walk towards the kids then suddenly

Guard: HEY! YOU THREE! GRREN HAIR, POMERANIAN, AND PIKACHU! DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE TJREE KIDS TRAINING!

Deku + Bakugou: HUH!?

Guard: You heard me, now if you have any questions, please feel free to come back when the kids are done with training.

Deku: What time will that be?

Guard: 8:30 PM

Bakugou: Guess we'll have to wait a while useless Deku.

Deku: Guess so Kacchan

*Time skip brought to you by Captain Levi*

Gabe: *whew* Wow, that was some intense training today guys.

Alex: I know, the general was pushing us so hard today...

Ellenore: Yeah, definitely. I'm ready to stuff my mouth with food now.

Arjun: Yeah...

Alex + Gabe: That response... something's wrong...

Gabe: Hey man, something up today?

Arjun: Hm? Oh, no Gabe, nothing at all.

Gabe: If you say so.

All of a sudden, the four of them see a broccoli head with freckles running towards them.

Deku: HEY! YOU GUYS WAIT UP! *huff* *huff*

Bakugou: What the nerd is trying to say is that we've been waiting for you since 3:30 PM

Deku: We're here to take you guys back to Hoshima

Gabe: Huh? We can't go back there.

Deku: Why?

Alex: Because we literally can't go back. That portal only opens every 1 1/2 months.

Bakugou: Eh, it's not that big of a deal.

Deku: KACCHAN YOU KNOW THAT EVEN WITH SHOTO IS HOSHIMA, ALL HE'LL DO IS EAT COLD SOBA!!

Bakugou: SO WHAT?! ICYHOT WILL BE FINE AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF!

Deku: F-fine.

Gabe: Hey! You, angry pomeranian, what are you doing?

Bakugou: WHAT DO YOU THINK KID? I'M EXPLODING THIS USELESS DEKU!