Chapter 5: The Rise of Alex

Alex: Welp, that's my queue to go

Alex bolts out the door running at top speed but it isn't long before Eren turns into a titan and easily catches up with her.

Eren: You aren't running from me that easy brat

Alex: You sure? I mean, you literally are secretly proud that I made it this far. So you wanna regret time?

Gabe: *groan* EREN BE QUIET OR YOUR TITAN WILL BE HISTORY YOU BASTARD

Mikasa: Eren let her go... I'm pretty sure Gabe's gonna kill you if you don't.

Armin: Please Eren.

Eren: God this is why I hate some people more than others

Alex: THANK GOD GABE IS A LIGHT SLEEPER

Eren lets Alex down and gets out of his titan form. Alex left the moment she landed on the ground. Armin just left laughing as Mikasa giggles. As for Eren, he is just starting to regret some of his choices.

Gabe's anime eye spark shing's as he pulls out a fresh titan slayer ready to chase Eren out of the wall.

*Time skip to the next day brought to you by the Horse Titan*(And yes this is a thing search it up)

Eren: You guys are getting a day off. I just need some time to regret decisiouns

Gabe + Ellenore + Arjun + Alex: YESSSSS!!!

Alex: Thank goodness I get a break from hearing this man screaming

Alex went to the library to do some research but she saw Arjun and Armin beat her to it

Arjun: Oh hey Alex

Alex: Hey, um... do you guys have any books about our past?

Armin: .... I believe it's on isle **.

Alex: Thanks Armin!

Alex heads over to the isle and looks through the shelves as she view the books. She only found about 3 but they're only around 200 pages each.

Alex: I guess I'll have to go through these.

She tried to memorize each book front to back. But as she's reading each one, she gets a small flashback in the back of her mind but she isn't so sure what they are. When memorizing the last, she had a long memory that she could memorize and thought of replaying it.

Gabe: Hey Alex, do you want a new power or do you want to stay the same way you are now. If you do the follow me!

Alex: Sure... But could you do it fast? I really need to get what I was doing earlier done.

Gabe: Sure!

Gabe injects a needle silently and quickly into Alex's forearm

Alex: That doesn't hurt as much...

Gabe: There you go! Your new power is all yours.

Alex: Alright. Well I'll see you by dinner then.

Gabe: Alrighty then. Ciao!

Alex waves back at Gabe and heads back to the library to continue memorizing each book. She read each one in order as many times to memorize it back to front. She got a flashback that continued the first one she had and happened continuously.

Gabe: Here Alex, since you missed dinner, I made you some Adobo!

Alex: Oh thanks Gabe.

Gabe: Of course! Ah heh, and it seems that your memories are coming back to you. Revival Titan