Chapter 17: Animal Infestation in AOT?

Ellenore, Arjun, Alex, and Gabe were all going outside the walls wandering near the woods. They split up but not too far away from each other. When suddenly Ellenore finds a small lump within the flat grass.

Ellenore: Hm?

Ellenore pokes the lump in the ground and finds a circle of animals slowly showing, as the lump disappears. Ellenore's eyes widen but turns into a questionable expression.

Ellenore:

Gabe teleports to Ellenore saying: Yeah?

Alex comes running to them saying: Hm?

Ellenore just then points at the circle of animals. Alex recognizes it but she knows very little information about it. As for Gabe, he knew everything, how they were created and how it could end.

Alex: The nine tailed beast chakras? How are they here?

Gabe: I think you know the answer to that.

Alex: Right, Goddess Sigńora. 

Gabe:...I think I should touch one.

Alex: Gabe. Don't you dare.

Gabe touches the dark orange nine tailed beast chakra seal and is immediately teleported to a dark place with water, fog and a giant red door. Although, in reality, he's passed out.

Gabe: Whoa....where am I?

???: You are in the lair of the 9 tailed beast.

Gabe: WHAT WAS THAT GIANT RUMBLING VOICE!?

???: Calm down...my name is Kurama.

Gabe:....Am I your jinchuriki now?

Kurama: That is correct.

Gabe: Wow...

Kurama: Yes, that was a bit sudden I suppose.

Gabe: YA THINK?

Kuramai: Nevermind that. I just read your mind.

Gabe: Goddammit

Gabe: Well I suppose we need a contract now.

Gabe: ZECT

Kurama: ZECT

Suddenly a magic symbol appears, one side turning red then to blue and the other side doing the same as it vanishes.

Gabe: Then we have a deal.

Kurama: It appears so.

Gabe: Could you lend me your power for a second?

Kurama: What for?

Gabe: just to test something.

Gabe wakes up to his friends surrounding him.

Ellenore: GABE! For a second there we all thought you were dead.

Alex: You were the only one panicking here. I checked his pulse and he was fine.

Gabe: All of you back up for a second.

Everyone takes about 15 paces back and watch Gabe from a distance.

Gabe focuses all of his energy, all of it exploding out of him as he's surrounded by a light and dark orange chakra cloak, with powerful aura, black energy circles, and jinchuriki symbols on it.

Arjun: Woah...what is that?

Alex was smirking knowing she'll have an interesting fight but to Arjun and Ellenore, it seemed like a sort of pride for Gabe.