Our Protagonist

Code Name: Chips-027

Preferred Name: Mike Chips

Age: 44

Height with armor: 7'0

Height without armor: 6'9

Weight out of armor: 285 lb

Weight in armor: 1100 lb

This is what our spartan will be looking like in the story

This is what our spartan will be looking like in the story. (Ignore the weapons skins, those won't be in the story.

About Mike Chips:

Spartan-190 was always different from the rest. His demeanor was like that of Jorge, although he, like most other Spartan-II's, was not incredibly social. But he did engage in conversations with ODSTs, and marines, and he found himself smiling at certain points, with the helmet on of course. He was different, in that regard. This wasn't typical behavior, but the superiors at UNSC let it slide since it didn't interfere in the line of duty. He was actually a fairly decent individual to be around, he befriended many other soldiers, outside of his spartan brethren, which only further strengthened his resolve to protect them. 

Upon spending time with the marines and ODSTs, he manages to get acquainted somewhat with the outside world and seeing as some of the soldiers were otakus, and were obsessed with anime, and he also took a liking to it, as the many he saw alongside his marine and ODST friends. He likes them because it lets him break away from the harsh grip of reality, and see a different world.

Normally, he is calm and collected, but when he gets angry, his demeanor takes a complete 180. The UNSC actually sent him alone on missions for this reason, because once he is angered by the death of a close ally, whom he has many of, he becomes ruthless, charging in a rage that rivals that of a Jiralhanae. In one conflict where such conditions happened. He ran out of ammo, and simply charged at the enemy soldiers, killing every one of them with a punch to the face that crushed their head into a bloody heap of gore.

He's also surprisingly well suited for interacting with civilians, he has a soft spot for the younger ones, they always seem so happy and don't hide their emotions or gratitude. This rubbed off on Mike, making him softer than most other spartans. As such, he hates the sight of seeing civilians, especially children, suffering. He'll make sure they won't have to endure the horrors he did as a kid and give them a chance to have what he never could.

A childhood...