Cleaning the streets, and an Evolution

Mike and the crew walked throughout the city, and unexpectedly, the citizens seemed to be welcoming of them. This was pleasantly surprising to the group. Ren decided to ask a passerby about this.

"Excuse me, has the news of this man come from a different city?"

"Yes, he killed four men, who were trying to commit unspeakable acts on a woman, and her lover. While it's true they could have been captured instead, they would have been executed anyway. But we are grateful that he removed that scum from the streets."

Ren was appalled, he knew they were up to no good, but he didn't expect that! Looking back, he did notice that Raphtalia's clothes seemed to be tattered when he decided to leave with the group. Then Ren realized, this world was very far back from his, so the crime would likely be far worse than anything he has previously seen.

Naofumi and Mike looked at each other and hesitantly nodded before putting their arms on Ren's shoulder, and reassuring him, "We'll clean out the scum of this city, together.". This seemed to calm him down. His expression softened, and he looked to everyone else. He nodded, and they nodded back. It was settled, they would be removing all crime from this city.

Or they would, but they needed to learn what was considered a crime first, and Mike decided to learn that from various people, noting whatever he was told as he spoke with the locals. Within an hour, he managed to learn about all the crimes that happened in the city, and he was disgusted. Although, he wasn't exactly indiscreet with his armor. Naturally, he upgraded his active camo, and now it would bend light around him, even when he was moving around. He also decided to gain Saiyan physiology, since his metabolism was able to extract nearly all the energy from his food, he only needed as much as a very hungry person.

Right away, he felt an increase in strength, and a sudden desire to eat food, but nothing else changed. He ended up scarfing down 10 lbs of meat, which is considerably more than he had recently.

He and everyone else would fight monsters outside of the city, and apprehend criminals, so much so, that the prison ended up being filled with criminals.

He felt some of them could be redeemed. And it turned to be true, for three individuals. Only three answered honestly, and actually wanted to change. Two were relatively new to crime, and were forced into it because of another inmate who threatened them. Mike explained his plans to the guards, who were shocked by how radical he was. It was difficult, but they did know he was able to be trusted, considering how many criminals he's caught for them.

Mike carried out his plan, and he instantly became the terror of all criminals. Anyone that had committed murder took a magnum bullet to the head. Those who stole were tied up and left solitary. And the men who had their ways with women and done horrible things received terrible punishment. If Mike were back in his time, he'd likely be reprimanded severely for doing this. He brutally beat them near death, then with a stomp, crushed their manhood. And then with another stomp, he crushed their heart, and killed them. The Guards were advised not to watch, but nonetheless, some did, and very few managed to avoid vomiting. He came to the last prisoner, and his fury grew tenfold. He doesn't even deserve to be called a man, and calling him monster would be an insult to even them as well. Mike was completely unhinged, but a shoulder jerked him out of his thoughts.

It was a guard.

"Let me kill him, you know what he did to my daughters." The man spoke, in a shaky, pained voice.

Mike nodded and held the man in place as the guard sliced his limbs off, Mike covering his mouth to muffle the screams. Mike used his energy sword to cauterize the bleeding, which led to even more pain, before finally deciding to finish the fool, who was now crying and begging for mercy.