Injured Motoyasu

Mike approached the blip, and then as he drew closer, he heard a voice that he recognized.

He walked further, and the spartan confirmed his suspicion. Looking downhill, he saw Motoyasu was there, barely able to carry himself anymore.

He looked up, and his eyes widened upon seeing the Spartan standing above them.

He didn't waste any time and immediately began questioning him.

"Why are you here? If you have any ill intentions, I'd turn back before I put you out of commission."

Weakly, Motoyasu spoke, "I-I'm not your e-enemy. You were right, that princess is no good, I nearly died because of her.".

This caught the supersoldier's attention, and he pressed on.

"What about Itsuki? Do you know what happened to him?"

Motoyasu stared into Mike's visor, his eyes devoid of any emotion as the color left his face. He looked down as he fell to his knees, shaking. He clenched his fist to the point where the blood ran and slammed it down on the ground before falling with tears in his eyes. All the while shaking heavily.

Mike knelt and put a hand on his shoulder.

"We'll avenge him, I promise you that much, but for now, I need you to come with me." He raised his hand and brought it down, with Motoyasu flinching, but no hit ever came. Instead, a forcefield formed around them. Mysteriously, It healed the wounds over a minute, given that he was injured to the point that he'd die without any care. "Let's get moving. If the church failed at trying to kill you, there's no doubt they are coming after you."

"You were right, you know, about Myne. She really was working with the church, and she seemed very friendly with the pope."

"If I remember correctly, the queen informed me that the current one is actually planning on overthrowing the current leadership, and taking control of the kingdom by force. We have to stop him if we want all the civilians, no the world to be safe."

The Spartan called the warthog to him and beckoned for Motoyasu to get on. After he sat down on the seat, he stomped his foot on the accelerator pedal, with the warthog kicking up dirt as it accelerated away.

The road wasn't smooth, but the suspension absorbed most of the larger bumps. Even then Motoyasu still found the ride quite bumpy. He looked over and saw they were moving at roughly 126 km/h. So it looks like the imperial system was thrown out the window in the future.

Not that it mattered, the imperial system sucked anyway, and he was familiar with the metric system.

"I hope you're ready to see the others here, and also, don't get any ideas once we do actually get there."

Motoyasu didn't understand initially but nearly fainted when he saw the two girls that weren't wearing anything, and he looked away until they were clothed.

That image was burned into his mind, and he would likely never forget it. Although he had a feeling he probably should try forgetting since one of the two was still a child, he felt oddly attracted to her, and upon a second look, her appearance was like that of an angel.

"What, are you a lolicon or something?" Naofumi called out to Motoyasu as he was staring at Filo.

"W-What are you saying?"

"You've been staring at her for a while now."

"You're calling me a lolicon when she's with you?"

"She's a filolial with the ability to transform into a human, not to mention she's more like a daughter to me. Nothing like what you were thinking."