Goodbye Lyrics

Tommy is struggling with depression and neglect so he commits self die but he writes a song instead of a plain note.

2 part planned.

This is based off a song I'm obsessed with at the moment called I'll Die Anyway by Girl In Red.

Edit: I- I destroyed myself writing this, please be cautious

Tommy's pov

He couldn't do it anymore. His parents were gone on a business trip and he hadn't had human contact in two months.

Tubbo left with Ranboo and Wilbur was always busy. He was trying to right another song for Lovejoy.

Phil was on a vacation with Mumza so he was alone. There wasn't even computer contact he could scrape by with.

Nothing.

Lore was halted currently and he didn't want to bother anyone while they streamed.

He didn't bother to tell his parents he ran out of happy pills as he called them. They wouldn't get him more anyway.

Only when the doctors bugged them did he get more. That was about a month after he ran out though.

His parents didn't want him to go get therapy because its to expensive.

Its not that they didn't love him its that fact that they never wanted him. He was a pressured prom sex outcome.

Why his mom married his dad after basically raping her he didn't know.

They cared about him just not for him. He was left to his own accords most of the time.

Tommy decided to put a poll on Instagram. He just set it to yes or no with zero explanation.

After an hour he looked back to see 78% yes and 22% no. Well then. Yes it was.

He stood up body feeling like rocks and limbs numb. He dreadfully walked to his bathroom.

The light flicked on as he stared in the mirror. He tried to feel emotion, he tried to cry but he couldnt.

Tommy sighed as he opened the cabinet and searched the names of pills. Finally his eyes landed on a small yellow bottle.

He pulled it out and stared at the label.

Warning: Toxicity Levels High

Poison Control: 715-349-6220

He smiled to himself. They were his dads blood thinners because he had heart disease. Hopefully it would be a quick internal bleeding death.

The cabinet clicked as it shut and the light was flicked off.

He walked back to his room and opened a drawer to pull his note book out.

Many different notes had been written to many different people.

He opened the last two pages he was saving. The notes didn't feel right to him.

The song lyrics that had been brewing in his mind were bursting to escape.

The ink from the pen twirled around the paper and he wrote in his neat cursive.

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓫𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓞𝓚 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓼.