Voices

OK I wanted to write this cause I read one and it was fucking adorable.

Tommy couldn't sleep. He couldn't eat. He couldn't hear. He couldn't think.

They were so loud.

Tubbo died because he didn't here him yelling his name for help. He fell into lava while in a ravene because he didn't here it bubbling.

He hadn't eaten or drank anything.

When he was younger he ignored them and drowned them out. Now they boom in his head and don't shut up.

He hadn't had a blink if sleep since then.

Now he was getting desperate. Only two people he new heard voices and one of them is dead.

The other however is someone he probably shouldn't go nere but he was desperate. He would do anything  to quiet them.

He tied a cloak around his shoulders and left.

As he came out onto the tundra from the portal a cold breeze hit his face. He shivered.

He had forgot to change into warmer cloths. He was only wearing a shirt, jeans, and a black cloak. He didn't even have shoes.

He stumbled along the tundra. The voices seemed to scream at him. They had no mercy.

He clamped his hands over his ears and squeezed his eyes shut. He stopped for a moment and opened them being unsuccessful.

He stumbled and tripped a few times. He was shaking from being scared and cold.

His body had gotten much weaker since the voices bloomed. He twisted his ankle on a rock and face planted.

It seemed the universe was against him lately.

He stumbled around until the small cottage came into view. The smoke pummeled out of the chimney.

As he approached it the sun started to set.

Jesus I've been but here for an entire day? God I'm weak.

Weak                                   blood
                        Blow up

    Destroy                           kill

               Useless                       burn

Revenge                 weak

The voices screamed in his mind again. He covered his ears and shut his eyes. He clenched his teeth and stumbled forward.

He wrapped his cloak around his arms harder. He stumbled forward and put a extremely cold shaking hand on the railing.

He brought his other shaky hand up to the door and knocked three times.

He heard grumbling on the other side and shuffling. The door was swung open with a not so amused Techno.

"What." He said in a tired monotone voice

Tommy smiled and continued to shiver. He lifted his hood off his face.

Techno's face contorted into a few emotions before settling on annoyed.

"Of course its you." Techno said

"What do you want now Tommy."

Tommy shivered more

"H-hey Techno." Tommy said already nervous