No Father of Mine - 3

This is going to be a sadish ending. This is just continued off of the last two chapters. Awesamdad btw

2000 reads?? POGGERS

Tommy's pov

obodies

°°Years Later°°

Tommy trudched through the snow as the cottage came into view. It had been blizzarding outside.

He had a coat and gloves and stuff but he still shivered. He walked faster to get to the warm house.

As he stepped to the door he raised a hand to knock but the door was swung open before he could. Da- Phil was standing there wide eyed.

He ushered the boy inside. Tommy was now 19 turning 20 in a few days.

Once they got inside Phil fussed over him.

"Your all wet and cold! You need to take care of yourself." Phil said

Techno peeked around the corner and his face lit up when he spotted Tommy.

Tommy shifted uncomfortably away from Phil. He used to crave knowingness from his father but now that he had it he hated it.

Phil is to soft towards him. He thinks Tommy is a new born or something.

As he pulled his coat off Phil snatched it from him and set it by the fireplace.

Tommy jumped from the sudden movement. He still wasn't over Dream and his little incident.

He watched as Techno came around aware of the fact Tommy hated sudden touch. He kept his hands in front of him arms wide to bring the blonde into a hug.

The blue eyed blonde great fully accepted the hug and squeezed him hard.

Techno chuckled.

"I have bones ya'know." He said snickering

Tommy slapped his shoulder then paled when Phil ran over. He thought he was going to get smacked but instead Phil raced past.

"I bet your hungry Tommy?" Phil called from the kitchen

Tommy glanced and mumbled out a sure not trying to be rude. Phil just smiled and turned around and started cooking.

Techno gave him a knowing look before grabbing his shirt sleeve carefully and dragging him upstairs.

He led him to Wilbur's room! He burst through the door and clomped to a surprised Wilbur.

Wilbur had been adventuring for the past few months. He was never around to see Tommy.

Wilbur threw his book on the floor before engulfing Tommy into a bear hug. Tears started to prick each others eyes.

Tommy was overwhelmed. He was over the moon. He didn't think he could get a bigger dose of euphoria.

Techno chuckled before joining the hug. Tommy sniffled (Sniff!) and choked a bit.

That sent him unto a half cough half laugh. He was red faced with tears now streaming down it but also laughing and coughing his lungs out.

Techno couldn't stop wheezing but he tried very hard to smack Tommy's back but couldn't. Wilbur was laughing to.

It the type of laugh that was more of a silent wheeze while Tommy hacked. Eventually the three composed themselves enough to stop Tommy's coughing.

Techno leaned back thinking there was the head board but it was open air. He fell backwards and sprawled out onto the floor.

The other two burst out laughing again and Techno just blinked a few times before joining in.