Memories of Family

This one is about revisiting an old place called home.

Ghostburs POV

The house was old and raggedy. I didn't expect to be back here.

I walked through the hallway. We set out shoes in the corner of the door. The closet was were coats were hung.

The rug was covered in dirt and mud on rainy days. Past the hallway to the right was the kitchen.

The fridge always stocked with food and snacks. Eating dinner on the counter top. Baking cookies on nights when Tommy would have nightmares.

Having fights with flour or chocolate chips. Cleaning up afterward. The curses of Phil when he dropped an egg on the floor.

To the left the living room. A big window now cracked and broken. Phil's old chair sitting there. The same chair he'd sit in while helping us with homework.

The same chair he'd drink coffee in on weekends reading the paper while we chased each other. The same chair he'd sing us to sleep in.

The couch next to it with a big TV we'd have movie night with on Fridays. The same coffee table we'd play board games on. The drawer's full of random things.

The remote that would always go missing. The pillows that had to get washed after getting stained with blood. The med kit on the wall having been used many times.

Past that and up the stairs on the right was Phil's room. The broken door now wide open. The same door that would squeak when opened.

The same room and bed sheets we would lay in because we couldn't sleep. The same room we would play hide and seek in. The same bed we would jump on to wake Phil.

The same bathroom we would get cleaned up in after training. The same bathroom with the leaky tap. The same bathroom with the green towels.

Across the hall was Techno's room. The same room with gray walls. The same posters still hanging on the wall with tacks. The same gaming chair now ripped open. The same bed we would snuggle in when we had tough days at school.

Next to Techno's room was my room. The same room I'd cry myself to sleep in. The same room I'd composed my music in. The same bed Tommy would sleep in when I was gone. The same desk and chair I'd sit in all night to keep grades up.

Next to Phil's room was Tommy's. The same room Tommy would sit in all day. The same window Tommy fell out of. The same bed he'd sit on while listening to my music. The same desk he'd write childish stories on. The same rug he'd lay on with Tubbo.

At the end of the hallway was the bathroom. The same bathroom we'd fight over in the mornings. The same bathroom I'd try to commit suicide in. The same bathroom where blood was washed down the drains many many times. It also wasn't only my blood. The same purple towels sitting on the marble sink.

Down the stairs and outside. The same lawn we would sit in all night and watch the stars. The same shed that held Phil's seeds for his garden. The same flower beds with pretty flowers and vegetables growing.

Ah yes the memories of family.