Promise

OK so this is another idea I found on Tic Took lol. Anyway it starts off with a sound that I have no idea what its from but yeah.

BTW this is back when Tommy was in exile.

Nobodies POV

"Hey Ghostbur?" Tommy asked

Dreams daily meet up had just ended and Tommy was sitting around poking a fire mindlessly.

"Yeah Tommy?" Ghostbur responded

"I don't feel to well." He replied

"Oh?" Ghostbur said turning towards the young boy

"I miss home. I miss L'manburg I just wish I could see it again." Tommy said getting up and heading towards the nether portal.

Ghostbur watched as he walked right through the portal with no hesitation. Usually Tommy would prepare by crafting tools or something but this time he had nothing.

Ghostbur floated over and went through the portal after him.

When the haze cleared his vision he saw Tommy leaning on crumbling netherack staring down the lava.

He had an idea of what Tommy was thinking. He was eager to change that.

"We can go there right now. Dream isn't on anymore! He doesn't have to know." Ghostbur suggested

"Your secret is safe with me! Ghosts honor." Ghostbur said

Tommy smiled ever so slightly. It was hollow but it was something.

"That's OK...just promise to bury me there." Tommy said

He let go of the crumbling netherack, the only thing holding him from falling.

He leaned forward and spread his arms out like a bird. He plunged downwards toward the lava.

His body hit the lava and was enveloped in the bright liquid, never coming back up to resurface.

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava.

"T-tommy?" Ghostbur stammered

He floated in place frozen. (How tf am I supposed to say this??? I can't say stood cause he don't stand. I mean he's a freaking ghosts and they float)

A few seconds after he said Tommy's name he felt a cold presence.

"Yeah?" Someone said in a quiet voice

Ghostbur turned to be met with a younger version of Tommy. He looked like the age of 13 right before L'manburg was founded.

He looked to be crying magma and it was dripped down his body leaving trails of it from were he floated.

His cloths were tattered and burned and his bandanna was still tightly wrapped around his neck.

He looked elegant as an invisible force like wind blew against him and his cloths ruffled.

He seemed to shiver as he wound his arms around his chest trying to get warm.

"I-im cold." He said

In one hand he tightly clutched his compass.

"Tommy? Your a...ghost." Ghostbur said

"Well no I'm a phantom." He corrected

"Do you...do you remember anything?" Ghostbur asked

Tommy stilled and furrowed his brows.

"Yeah...I remember you, Techno, Phil, me, Tubbo, and Dream." He said