Chapter 34: Love is all

A/N: So here we are at last. This is the last chapter. Thank you all for reading. Please tell me what do you think about the story and don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Thank you again and enjoy reading the last chapter. :)))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nestarel fell on the soft pillows under her and panted weakly but smiled when she heard the small cries of her baby filling the bright room. Legolas kissed her sweaty forehead and thanked her over and over as streams of tears ran on his face from happiness. 

Soon Loreth brought the now cleaned baby, wrapped in a light yellow blanket. Her eyes were teary. "It's a boy," she said in Elvish. She had learned Sindarin in the seven months she had stayed in Elven halls. "A very cute and healthy one." she said as she placed the baby in Nestarel's waiting arms. 

Nestarel and Legolas both stared at the small bundle of joy in Nestarel's arms. His crying stopped as he was placed in her mother's embrace. "He is indeed very beautiful." whispered Nestarel as the baby wrapped his small hand around her pinky finger. Her voice was shaky and her eyes were teary. 

Legolas bent down and kissed his son's forehead. "Hello my little one." he said.

The healers who were in the room all congrated them happily. The door cracked opened and Thranduil walked in with Tauriel and Gimli behind him. He was beside the bed with a few long strides. 

"It's a boy." said Nestarel. 

Thranduil caressed his cheeks fondly. His heart was full of his love already. "I see. And he is going to be a great Elon one day." he said as tears welled up in his heart.

When Legolas and Nestarel left Minas Tirith they found a joined army of Elves on the southern part of Greenwood. Thranduil was ecstatic to see them both. He had heard the news of their marriage and when he found out he was going to be a grandfather, he had hugged Nestarel tightly while crying freely. Everyone was shocked to see the always collected and tough king of the Elves crying like that.

"Oh, He is so tiny." said Gimli as he came and watched the little boy and wiped his eyes. "Thanks to heavens he doesn't look like his father."

Everyone laughed at the comment. "What do you want to name him?" asked Tauriel whose eyes were glued to the baby with love.

Nestarel looked at her son and kissed her little hand and cheek. "Amroth." said Nestarel. 

"That's a beautiful name." agreed Thranduil. "May he be a great Elf one day."

So the little Amroth was born on one winter day and filled the halls of the Elves with happiness and they celebrated the birth of their prince for days.

Three months later, the Elves of three realms met each other on the south of the Greenwood where once was Dol Goldor but now it was called the eastern Lorien. When they reached there, Elves of Lorien and Rivendell were already there. 

Galadriel and Celeborn were fast to take Amroth from Nestarel and play with the little infant. Nestarel saw Arwen and walked to her. "Arwen!" called Nestarel and Arwen turned to her. She heard a gasp of surprise from beside her. She knew it was from Loreth.

"Nestarel!" said Arwen happily as she came and hugged her. "It's so good to see you fine and good. And I saw little Amroth. My grandparents made sure to show him to everyone. He is going to be a handsome prince who will take away the hearts of all Elleth." said Arwen.

Nestarel chuckled. "Thank you so much, my lady." she said and turned to Loreth. "Loreth, this is lady Arwen from Rivendel, the one I talked you about so much. And Arwen this is Loreth, a very kind and wise healer from Minas Tirith who had the honor of her friendship for the last year."