vi. Mr. Simpson Shaves his Head

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
s𝟶𝟹ᴇ𝟶𝟺 - ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ɪ

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

              The next day Mickey headed into the school with Paige and Spinner, Paige filling her in on all that she missed having left the beach party. Including the fact that Marco and Ellie had broken up. "I can't believe they broke up," Spinner said as they climbed up the steps of the school.

"Break-ups happen," Mickey said, shrugging. She didn't think it was that weird that the pair broke up, Ellie and Marco did seem more like friends than a couple, and Mickey didn't think she'd ever even seen them kiss.

"Sorry, but I'm not surprised. Ellie must have been a blast to date," Paige added.

"Yeah, but why didn't he tell me?" Spinner asked.

"Cause maybe it wasn't any of your business?" Paige said,

"You can't expect to be kept up to date on everyone's love life," Mickey added.

"Uh, we're like best friends now," Spinner pointed out, making Mickey chuckle.

"Well, maybe that's not all he's lying about. It's stupid, okay, but Dylan thinks that Marco might be gay," Paige said, as Spinner opened the door to the school. Mickey and Paige entered followed by Spinner who seemed personally offended by the possibility that Marco may be gay.

"What?! No. He's been with Ellie," Spinner protested as if Marco dating Ellie completely stopped him from liking boys.

"So, like Dylan never dated any girls before he came out?" Paige said.

"Plus there's this thing called bisexuality," Mickey added to a confused-looking Spinner. "People who like men and women," she explained.

"Though you've gotta admit, Marco and Dylan would make a cute couple," Paige added, turning back to Marco being gay.

"Paige!" Spinner said.

"What? She's right," Mickey agreed with Paige. "They would be cute together,"

"And Dylan's a total catch," Paige added.

"Stop. Marco's not gay. End of story," Spinner insisted. Paige shrugged and the couple headed off, Mickey walking in the other direction.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

          Mickey walked down the hallway with Craig, his arm wrapped around her. She was happy this was her first boyfriend that was happy to be seen with her right from the beginning. Every one of the people that they mentioned they were now together seemed shocked but happy for them. The only one who wasn't happy was Ashley, who seemed to be glaring at Mickey every time they saw each other. Mickey couldn't blame her, to Ashley it probably felt like Mickey stole her boyfriend, but Mickey didn't care she was happy.