Epilogue

*five days later*
Saturday, 06:27 pm.

"Okay, what would you do if a lion was chasing you around a mall?" Cole asked Jay, trying to stifle his giggles from the rounds they were playing prior.

Jay took a sip of his latte macchiato and licked his upper lip. "A mall?"

Cole nodded.

Jay snorted. "That's very dangerous for the people in that mall... I'd make some turns and get the lion confused before taking off. It can eat those other people."

"That's... one way to put it." Cole answered to his best friend's statement, leaving the others to chuckle. Then he sighed, leaning back in his seat. "Did that Freddy dude get in trouble now?"

Jay laughed drily. "Yeah, we finally managed to get what he did to Nya in the pool grounds on tape, and upon seeing that, the authorities also started to believe Nya more about the sexual assault he had done earlier. He's expelled from school for three weeks and has to do a lot of hours of community service. Don't know how many hours by heart, though."

The man in blue then looked at Lloyd, changing back to their previous topic. "GreenBean, what would you do if your crush were to walk into the restaurant right now?"

"Okay, first, just because I like green doesn't mean you get to call me that. Second, I don't have a crush. And third, I would play it cool." Lloyd sassed, sitting back in his seat as he crossed his arms in front of his chest, smirking triumphantly.

Jay chuckled. "Oh, there she is." He said, looking behind Lloyd towards the door of the noodle shop.

Lloyd's eyes widened and his whole body stiffened. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before wearing a smug smile on his face as he slowly turned around, only to groan and turn back around. The others at the table started to laugh, whereas he pouted and slumped back in his chair.

"Gotcha good!" Jay exclaimed as his own girlfriend walked inside through the glass doors, accompanied by Kai, Seliel and Pixal.

Nya looked at the table, only to see Jay, Cole and Zane laughing at presumably Lloyd. She raised an eyebrow as she strutted over to her boyfriend. "Did we miss something?"

Jay held out his hand for her before giving her knuckles a light kiss. "We just love to irritate Greenie over here." He looked at his friend, grinning.

"I hate all of you." Lloyd said, slumping down in his chair. "Why are we here anyway?"

"What, don't you like hanging out with some new friends?" Cole asked as he ruffled Lloyd's hair, making him groan and shuffle away from him with his chair.

Nya sat down on the chair next to her boyfriend, which he had kept empty for her. Just as she leaned back in her chair, she saw the pouting puppy eyes he shot at her, making her insides do some happy things. She leaned over to him to whisper into his ear. "You know I can't sit in your lap now, Sparky." She reminded him, making him sigh, knowing she was right.

Just then, Skylor came over to the table. She had been closing off the entire restaurant to keep customers away for the day so that she could spend some time with her friends.

When the others realized she was there, they all shot Kai knowing and demanding glances which made him widen his eyes and shake his head slowly while swallowing down a lump in his throat.

Skylor raised an eyebrow, still standing. "Is there... something you're keeping from me?" She asked her boyfriend.

Kai's eyes widened again as he coughed innocently for a few times, trying to think of what to say. "What? I- of course not! There's something, yes, but first... uh... let's dance!" He exclaimed before he jumped out of his chair and ran up to her, taking her hand. Then he dragged her off to the middle of the empty restaurant and looked at Zane, who clicked some small buttons on his arm which suddenly started to play some romantic music.