Chapter 11- Dec Vs Clone Dec

Third POV

"Because," Said Dec "you don't stand a CHANCE against us!" He exclaimed as clone Dec picked up the pace as he ran towards Dec. Dec did the same as tears in both of their eyes as they jump launched at eachother fists in the air.

"WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" They both screamed with both of their fists in the air as tears entered both of their eyes.

~~~

In slow motion Dec swung his fist directly into clone Dec's stomach. Clone Dec groaned as he arched forwards in pain from the blow in his stomach. He looked up as his arm was wrapped around his stomach. He groaned under his breath.

"Dec!" Exclaimed Bear "what do you want Stephen and I to do?" He inquiried as he watched the resistance take down a ton of clones Dec snaps his head up before replying to bears question which this time wasn't rhetorical.

"You and Stephen help the rest of the team with the clones outside of the base," Dec ordered as clone Dec still gasped for breath with his arm still wrapped around stomach. "And I'll deal with my clone."

Bear and Stephen nodded as they darted out of the base weapons in hand to help the rest of the team it was now Dec face to face with his clone self.

"Wow," he groaned "You've got some nerve" he growled thickly as he picked up his pocket knife. In slow motion he stabbed the knife towards Dec, for once he was able to grab his clones wrist in self defence.

"Not," he huffed "this time!" He then swong his clones wrist which made clone Dec dropped the weapon. Now disarmed he threw a quick punch at Dec's cheek. It made a nasty crunch when it collided.

"Son..." Dec groaned grasping his cheek "of a..." he whiped away blood from his split lip, his cheek now a purplish blue colour mixed with a bit of red. "BITCH!" He then swung up a left hook but clone Dec efficiency dodged out the way causing Dec's fist to collided with the painted brick wall behind them. Clone Dec ran off towards the stairs to the balcony as Dec cradled his sore aching hand. Clone Dec then ran up the stairs instantly as Dec stormed his way towards him.

"Get back her you son of a Bitch!" Dec exploded as he raced up the stairs and onto the balcony clone Dec was look outwards afar at the Battle below he watched how the resistance took out the half of the clone army.

Dec's POV

I was out of breath by the time I ran up to the balcony, I steadied myself with the open walls of an archway which went to the balcony. I stood their catching my breath as I watched clone me stare out in the distance watching the fight below

"So!" I growl between breaths, I took my hand off the archway door and started to a face pace walk towards him "how does it feel, to live through my trauma?!" He then ran towards him he whined in pain as I nailed him against the metal bar railing, I then took him from the throat I could feel his struggling under neath me

"If you think yours and Clone Ant's army could take down an emotional damaged me..." I Said coldly as I concentrated on my tone making it known to him that the clones have lost. "Well you bloody haven't!' I scream pulling out the blade from my own pocket.

"No..no.." Whispered my clone as he struggled In my grasp the hand tightened around his throat he struggled to breathe

"Oh shut up!" I snap back I then took my hand away from his neck. He sighed in relef; it didn't last long he winced as I forcefully grabbed his arm I then forcefully pulled up his sleeve revealing his bare wrist

He then started to struggled he looked terrified but that only fuled me up with the desire to hurt him more. I then fiddled the blade towards my fingers to get a better grip on the thin piece of metal. I then neared the cold metal blade towards the skin of his upper arm.