chapter 8- Storm the base

(Dec's POV only)

Dec's POV

Me and the team stood outside of the clone base. weapons in hand as we watched the big metal doors sliding open revealing every single clone. They looked fierce and intimidating but I shook it off

"Well, Well, Well!" Boomed Ants clone which was looking down apon us from the top balcony "lets see who we have!"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO WE ARE!" Bear exclaimed as he pointed his sword at the clone army.

"Of course we do!" My clone laughed "We attack your pretty little safe house, and stolen and KILLED your precious friend!" He hissed darkly as i flinched before letting my anger take over

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT ONE!!" I exploaded "YOU DID IT JUST TO PISS ME OFF!!!!"

"Honestly it was all Ant's fault He decided to order a pizza!" He hissed with a grin "Death over pizza, how bloody absurd"

"YOUR INSANE!" Bear roared "Thanks GOD your going to meet your DOWNFALL!"

"Ha as if, I bet Declan here will meet it first!" My own clone laughed

"Don't full name me, you arrogant scumbags!" I shouted back

"ATTACK!!!!!"

I watched in terror as ever single clone came out from their position to attack us i watched in awe as Stephen slashed two at the same time.

"Nice one!" I say winking

"Thanks mate, you go in there is probably less clones in there as there are clumped up here!" He said loudly "I'll follow you in when I destroy-" He was then interrupted by a clone he slashed and destroyed  "Sorry, when I destroy some of the ones here!"

"Roger that, Stephen!" I reply rushing past the fighting focused clone guards.

I made into the main lobby of the base, I looked up and stared at mine and Ant's clone, i pulled out the arrow from my back pocket and pulled back the bow and arrow ready to take my shot.

"Hey~" said my clone "Lets not cause a fight lets just talk" he said gently trying to sound all lovely and kind and OH MY GOD JUST SHUT UP

"Shut up!" I growled before throwing my bow and arrow on the floor as i rushed in attempting to choke my clone. He grasped at my hands as i shoved him against the wall.

"YOU THINK WHAT YOU DID WAS FUNNY DO YOU?!" I growl "YOU MADE MY LIFE HELL!!!"

My clone gasped as i realised my grip on his his neck, just then Ant's clone came in and slammed me to the wall i groaned as my head colided with the metal.

"Ahh..." I look up vision blurred "Clone Ant the hell man?"

"Oh please," he laughed " You look stupid!"

Just then Stephen and Bear bust through the doors with their weapons pointed towards mine and Ant's clone, I looked up ears still ringing from the smash to the head took hold as it wrapped around my forehead as a mild concussion.

"The bloody hell" Stephen asked as Bear ran to me helping me up as i reached down to grab the bow and arrow.

"Oh Okay i see now!" Growled ant as he brought out a small pocket knife "if you want to play dirty, WE WILL play dirty!" He then lundged himself at me as he plunged the knife near my shoulder.

"You should have thought this through," I laughed, you see i came prepared. The entire gang as bullet and stab resistance jackets so there is no use in trying"

"Smart very smart" laughed my clone as he lunged foward as he punched me in the stomach.

Stephen stared in terror as he rushed to attack my clone, he swung the sword as it colluding with his cheek that caused a one inch cut on his left cheek.