Chapter 2- Death of a teamate

Dec's POV

I gasped out in shock as they threw my best friend on the grass, I fell on my knees next to him possibly staining my jeans. Everyone else was doing the same, I saw that his chest was surprisingly flat. In a state of panic I shook his shoulders

"Ant?" I call out still shaking his shoulders to try and wake him up, "ANT! WAKE UP!" I scream violently shaking him "ANTH WAKE UP PLEASE!" my breath hitched with sobs as i tried to keep it in.

"Check his pulse" Bear called out looking at me and then at Ant

I picked up his arm and pressed both fingers on his wrist "come on, come on, come on" I whisper under my breath my heart was pounding as i pushed my fingers deeper into his wrist struggling to get a pulse.

"A-anything" Bear asked softly since he could see i was on a verge of a breakdown I didn't reply i was too caught up in what i was doing

I place my hand on his chest my eyes windend as i snapped my head up at the team

"DOES ANYONE KNOW CPR HERE?!"

"I DO!" Bear called over "Dec move i need room"

I moved out the way, still gripping tightly at Ant's hand

Third POV

Bear started doing compressions on Ant's chest to regain a pulse, he was Swearing under his breath as beads of sweat were appearing on his forehead.

"ANYTHING!?" Dec called out desperately his eyes shining in the light of the safe house, it made Bear's heart tug as he looked at his friends distraught face

"Check his pulse again" He called over to Dec making room, he heard the clones evil laughing it made him shiver.

Dec placed his fingers on Ant's wrist again while he was basically laying over him he started shaking his shoulders again hand still on his wrist trying to get a pulse

"Ant...Anth man...Ant mate come on COME ON!" Dec removed his fingers from Ants wrist and gripped his shirt, he started to to shake as he gripped his top tightly.

Dec's POV

I was gripping Ant's top tightly I couldn't hear Bear's and the rest of the team comforting words, everything sounded faint. I felt my face redden as i sniffed in pain, I could hear the clones laughter i slightly turned my head towards them

Bear took Ant's arm and pressed his own finger to a visble vain and waited, I saw his eyes and lips twitch, his facial expressions killed me I slightly knew what he was going to say, after that eye closed his eyes and gently put his hand on the grass.

"Is he...." I ask as the words felt like burning metal against my heart as i felt my left arm throbbing.

He was staring at the ground not daring to meet my eyes, he slowly looked up at me with large shiny pitiful eyes and shook his head slowly and lowered it again.

It didn't take long till my face scrunched up and my breathing took over I crumbled over his cold limp body, I placed my chin on his chest and let out a pained gasp, my eyes were burning and filled with tears.

This part is ment to look like this:

From Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Third POV

Dec felt his tears coming, burning his eyes he moved his chin off Ant's chest and put his head and face on his chest, hiding his face from the team. It wasn't even a few minutes until his shoulders shook uncontrollably, Bear looked at his friend, face red from silently crying himself he kneeled up and placed a hand on Dec's shaking back.

Dec opened his mouth a bit and let small gasps that were filled with sobs out, he was far from alright. He gripped Ant's shirt tightly and pushed his head deeper into his top to muffle out the loud sob that was about to erupt from his throat.

Clones were laughing at the expense of Dec's heartbreak, clone Ant was giving clone Dec a evil grin to represent they've won.

Dec was howling as he squeezed his eyes tight letting the rest of the tears down his face. The team was trying to comfort him but nothing was avail Dec's sobs only increased.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL!?"

clone Dec boomed, Dec slowly lifted his head off Ant's chest. His face was red, eyes blood-shot and puffy from crying he let a lone tear stream down his cheek his throat hiccuped a few times then settled

He turned his head towards the clone gang and growled, slamming a fist against the damp grass that looked orange from the lights from the safe house and the burning torches held by the clones

The clones accepted the growl as an answer and turned away and retreated they did what they wanted and planned to do, taunt. They've won for now, they have manipulated the gang and killed a member of the team. Dec wasn't going to let them get away that easy.

TBC

Holy that was a hard chapter to write, thank you for all of the support on the first chapter 💜 This chapter has Harry Potter vibes to it and if anyone has read or watched Goblet of Fire the song by Patrick Doyle- Death of Cedric really fits this scene.