chapter 9- The last thing he had

Third POV

Dec uncomfortably stares at his clone as he reached out and gripped on the velvet of his necklace, he flinched and stared shaking as he looked at his clone he violently shook his head in response of the act from his clone.

"No...No.." he choked as he noticed his clone taking out a small pocket knife "No NO!" Dec then exclaimed louder as he watched in horror as the thin piece of metal neared his neck at the velvet edge of the necklace.

Stephen and Bear were shaking their heads but Clone Dec looked at them with an evil grin masked upon his face as he slit the velvet of necklace which he yanked off Dec's neck leaving a red mark on his neck.

"N-No!" Yelled Dec trying to reach for the necklace but clone Dec moved it away from him, teasing him in a cruel like manner. He dangled the pretty bullet infront of Dec's nose.

"Come on!" Growled Bear "Stop teasing him, give it back its precious to him"

"Heh!" Laughed clone Dec "this little thing; Precious? What a joke!"

"Come on!" Begged Dec "Give it!"

"Nahh" laughed Ant as he jumped in "hey Dec, pass me the necklace"

"Sure thing, mate" Clone Dec replied as he have Ant the necklace, Ant smiled menacly as he look at the bullet shape pendant on the velvet string.

"What a pretty little thing" cooed Ant in a sadistic teasing way, he pretended to pout as a oh look how sad this is, oh boo hoo shut up!

"Ashame, if this cute pendant GOT DESTROYED!!!" He laughed

Just then Dec lunged forward as the resistence of the main two also jumped foward grabbing Dec by the shoulders holding him back, Dec struggled.

"Oh..." he choke laughed "oh come on guys, give it a rest.." he sighed as the finally realized this wasn't a joke and started to try to pull himself out from the two firm grips on his shoulders.

"Ah NO!" He struggled more as he watched his own clone take the necklace from clone Ant's hand "Guys COME ON!!" He protested again

"I-I'm s-sorry" said Bear mournfully his voice filled with guilt as he look down as his friend who was eager and struggling to get out of his and Stephen's firm restraint.

Bear couldn't deal with what the clones were doing so he finally stood up and yelling at them; "You two STOP . RIGHT. NOW!"

"Oh what?" Said Ant "what are you gonna do about it?" He teased Stephen's firmly released his grip on Dec's shoulder as he pointed a stern index finger at the clones

"That necklace is really special to him, so please give it back!" He tried to ask gently but it turned into a stern forceful demanding growl which took Dec by surprise.

"No~" Hissed Dec's clone playfully as he dangled the pendant infont of Dec's face.  Dec stared as rage filled his face as he tried lunged foward to grap but he realized  again he couldn't.

Imposter Dec laughed as he yanked the necklace away from Dec's grasp as he look extremely annoyed.

"Just GIVE.IT.BACK!" He insisted as he opened the palm of his hand, eyes focused as his eye brows narrowed to indercate rage and sadness.

Just then clone Dec threw the pendant up in the air, in slow motion he yanked out his pocket knife before slamming the blade down hard on the metal bullet. The bullet itself shattered like glass against the blade, the pieces of metal scattered across the floor.

Dec stared as his lip twitched harsh before falling into immense trembling, he struggled for words as he fell fowards on to his knees as he tried to scramble and pick up the remaining shattered pieces.