Chapter 6- Plan,Arrow. ATTACK! pt 1

Third POV

The tape staticed and shut off, Stephen was in utter shock lips twitching in rage as his eyes watered.

"The Sadistic prats" he growled

"I still want to go after them....they deserve to be destroyed after what they did..." Dec said bluntly bowing his head.

"But you can't" Bear said annoyed "You've listened to this tape twi—" then Bear was slammed up against the wall, Dec had his fist on his shirt collar.

"I.DONT.CARE!" Dec growled heatly "I WANT TO DESTROY THEM FOR ONCE!"

"BUT LOOK AT WHAT HAPPEND BEFORE!," Bear interjects loudly "you were beaten really bad...."

"I-" he growled before storming out of the safe house slamming the door behind him.

"Dec" Bear said in shock

"You...IDIOT" Stephen shouted before also darting out the door followed by the rest of the team trying to find Dec.

Dec's POV
I  ran from the safe house, tears rushing down my face unable to stop. I finally came to a halt, I started gasping for air as i felt as if I ran a mile.

I felt my throat close up as i was over looked by a figure of myself, I then wiped away my tears.

"What do you want" I growl looking directly into the eyes of my clone as he smirked at me in the most creepy way possible.

"I WANT TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL" He laughed before trying to slap me but i grabbed his wrist in defence.

"Wha- What the?" He growled confused

"You honestly think i would let you slap me?" I rolled my eyes annoyed but with a grin.

"You've seem to of gained a sense of cockyness" Groaned my clone.

"Ha, ironic since you have a pathetic army!" I laughed "But seriously you WILL be going down"

"Not like you have a PLAN involved" Clone me interjects but i laugh it off as a joke

"Yet" I say with a smirk

~~~~

Third POV

The team was restless they looked everywhere to find Dec, Stephen was trying not get emotional thinking Dec has been caught.

"God, Dec you idiot" snarled Bear still annoyed

"Your a one to talk.." Stephen Snapped

"What does that supposed to mean" Bear growled

"Guys don't..." a member from the team called over "fighting is just so not necessary"

"We need this plan, Bear" Stephen begged "Even though Ant said no but we need to destroy those clones"

"But the tape—"

"SCREW THE FRIGGING TAPE!!" Stephen roared "HES OUR FRIEND!! BOTH OF THEM! DEC IS STRUGGLING WITH THE LOSS WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT!??!!" He screamed his lower lip trembling as he wiped away a stray tear.

Bear lowered his head before sighing, he felt really bad he wanted Dec to be safe and the tape to be listened too but now. They really just needed to do something bear starting nodding his head slowly. He them looked up at the rest of the team

He smiled softly as he kept on nodding

"yes okay," he finally agreed with the decision "Okay yes, but first. We need to find Dec"

"THANK YOU!" Laughed Stephen has he jumped hugged Bear "right we need to find Dec does anyone have anything to attack with just in case?"

"I have a shovel" a voice called over

"Where did you get that from?" Bear asked before taking the heavy object into his hands

Dec's POV

"You don't stand a chance-" just then i was punched in the stomach, i felt the air being pushed out my chest as i groaned in pain

"Who do you think doesn't stand a chance now?" Teased my clone

"Oh shut up" i groaned arm wrapped around my chest.

Then my clone tackled me to the ground i felt his foot on my wrist as he bent down next to me. I struggled.

"Oh calm yourself" he hissed pulling up my sleeve revealing the healing scar. "Oh look at that, its healing; thats too bad" he laughed, I watched horror as he pulled out the exact same blade from last time.

"Oh look at this, its the EXACT same blade i slashed you with the first time." He said voice filled with venom. I started squirming as i struggled to get my wrist free from underneath his foot.

I watched in horror as he brought the blade closer to my wrist I cannot deal with pain again. I felt the blade near my skin.

"ENDURE THIS!, THERE IS NO WAY YOU'LL  BE ABLE TO ESCAPE!!!" He growled his voice was low and heavy

I started crying as i felt the exact same pain from last time, he dragged the blade half way down the existing cut. I gasped in pain as i felt the warm red liquid rush down arm and onto the grass.

"HOW DOES IS FEEL ME?! YOU HAVE NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE  TO SAVE YOU NOW!!!!!" He teased as he pushed the blade in deeper.

Just then I saw Bear rushing in holding up a shovel before slamming down directly onto my clone's head, I heard a crunch as the metal colided with his head. He fell to his side limp. I was now able to get away from the body of me.

"Dear god" said Bear "It's got some punch" he then stopped and looked at me i was gripped onto my wrist gasping in shock as i struggled to calm down.

Third POV

Dec was out of his clones grasp he stared in shock at his clone then up at Bear who was holding the shovel. He was still shaking and slightly whimpering  he grasped at his wrist applying pressure to it.

"Dec—" Stephen ran to Dec's side holding him up "Oh Dear god" he whispered "Dec show me"

Dec shook his head he was in too much pain to even muster a word.

Bear then sat kneeled down next the two boys, he gently placed his hand on Dec's hand gently removing it revealing the nasty cut. Bear was taken back it was only half way down the original cut but still it was a nasty sight to see.

"Dec i am so sorry for what i said" Bear sad sadly he sounded sincere in his apology, Dec didn't say anything he just started at the ground.

"Dec please look at me..." he asked gently as he placed his hand on Dec's cheek, then Dec looked up his eyes were red and puffy.

"You were right" Bear smiled gently "I just didn't realize it"

"Wait" Dec said with a choke "we are going to plan an attack?"

Stephen smiled before responding to Dec's question

"Yes we are" Stephen said with a grin "Let's get you back to base, and clean and bandage you arm shall we?"

Dec looked up at the team and tearfully smiled "T-Thank you, S-So much" Stephen then gently pulled Dec up with his non injured arm "Let's make the clones PAY"

TBC